Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GDC 2023: The Lamplighter's League Brings Pulp Adventure Style To The Tactical Combat Genre | MMORPG

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2023 in News & Features Discussion

imageGDC 2023: The Lamplighter's League Brings Pulp Adventure Style To The Tactical Combat Genre | MMORPG.com

What happens if the world is in danger and the best of the best are all unavailable to answer the call? Enter the best of the worst, which take center stage in Harebrained Schemes' latest turn-based tactical strategy game, The Lamplighters League.

Read the full story here

Comments

• RemaliRemali Member RarePosts: 914
    Shadowrun was great Im keeping an eye on this one
    kitaradScot
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Is this like a Broken Sword - Shadowrun hybrid game. OMG I loved both hose games so very much.

• AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,797
    edited March 2023
    The name grabbed my attention.
    I started a guild called "The Lamplighters" in UO many years ago, and then again for a game that didn't make it out of production.

The theme of secrets and "lighting the way, from the darkness" was what I was after. It seems similar here, at first glance.

This game does sound interesting, and may be a unique game. I'll keep an eye on it. But they're talking about a lot of RP that might not be there in reality.
    Scot

Once upon a time....