Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeons & Dragons Online is Giving Away a Ton of Free Quest Packs Right Now | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2023 in News & Features Discussion

imageDungeons & Dragons Online is Giving Away a Ton of Free Quest Packs Right Now | MMORPG.com

Dungeons & Dragons Online is once again offering up lots of free content and substantial discounts on even more adventures.

Read the full story here

Comments

• OG_SolareusOG_Solareus Member RarePosts: 1,041
    amazing they can do all this, but can't tell me why my account doesn't work...
    SovrathKrisConway
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

They realized at some point that their outdated games are too stingy and if they want more players and money, they should ease the restrictions. LOTRO greatly benefited from this, I don't know about DDO, I haven't played it in a very long time and have no interest to learn another MMORPG, I'm fine with LOTRO, SWG and Turtle WoW.
    Remali
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
     but can't tell me why my account doesn't work...
    Doesn't work how?   If you mean you can't reset the password ..... a few years back they zero'd out all the passwords on accounts that hadn't been played in over 2 years.

For those accounts you just have to send in a request to SSG to reactivate your account.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• OG_SolareusOG_Solareus Member RarePosts: 1,041

Nebless said:

but can't tell me why my account doesn't work...

Doesn't work how?   If you mean you can't reset the password ..... a few years back they zero'd out all the passwords on accounts that hadn't been played in over 2 years.

For those accounts you just have to send in a request to SSG to reactivate your account.

nope. They refuse to say why.
  • GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    Great! It don't hurt having these, does it? Thanks mmorpg!
  • SarlaSarla Member UncommonPosts: 316
    I actually installed the game again and took avantage of this offer, its pretty good. I also logged in and took a look at the horrible UI and then uninstalled it asap cause I can't deal with that garbage anymore.
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    if only this game would get a major facelift.....
    RavZterzGorwe

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608
    That list just kept scrolling!
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166

They realized at some point that their outdated games are too stingy and if they want more players and money, they should ease the restrictions. LOTRO greatly benefited from this, I don't know about DDO, I haven't played it in a very long time and have no interest to learn another MMORPG, I'm fine with LOTRO, SWG and Turtle WoW.

Their f2p model was outdated but is now greatly improved. The game is older, but not itself outdated. If offers many elements not found elsewhere. Perhaps if a similar sequel is released it will become so.