Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question to Admins/Gamers

Hey its me again, the "newbie" of mmorpg.com. ( well, actually, i've been around for about 5 or 6 months now, just recently started account for the forums ) But anywayz, i was woundering, would there be any way of me or anyone else joining the mmorpg.com crew anytime in the future?

I was kinda woundering if you guys maybe needed help in the art department of mmorpg.com. I'm an artist myself, ( mainly anime, GO JAPS! ) And i was going to start a site somwhat like this one once, but then my isp got cut off, and im resorting to the computer lab at my college.

Now i know since i dont have a constant way to get on the internet your probably thinking "in your dreams" due to the fact i wouldn't be around but every-other day. But im getting my isp back soon and i wanted to ask for future reference.

I'd LOVE to be a part of the team, love games, all games as a matter of fact. ( i still have an atari with pong, and STILL play it somtimes, pacman etc. and im only 18,lol. ) But i also love being a part of somthing great and love drawing. And mmorpg.com is that somthing im looking for.

Anywayz, just consider it for me, humor me or somthin. image

Btw, how bout a poll just for the hell of it? Who here would love to be able to have the chance to become part of the mmorpg.com crew?

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold

I saw an angel of death come from the clouds one day, it touched my heart and smiled, then flew away, i felt my heart turn black and cold, and embraced this new power that i now hold