Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAT IS TRULY THE BEST FREE MMORPG!

I WANT TO KNOW WHICH ONE IS THE BEST. BEST GAMEPLAY AND CONTROLS AND GRAPHICS ALL VOTES PLEASE! IT HAS TO BE FREE! PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW. IT DOESENT NEED TO HAVE GOOD GRAPGHICS JUST GOOD INTERACTION AMONG PLAYERS AND GGAMEPLAY PLEASE!  AND NO LOOK AT OTHER POST CRAP PLEASE.........

Comments

• ReebdoogReebdoog Member Posts: 56

You CAN post in the free MMORPG thread you know. Perhaps you should try it instead of making multiple posts AFTER a mod tells you not to...

• AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350
    i did no reply in two days

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

Why are you using caps and have multiple posts?

In short why has this guy's posts not been locked??

• AvisonAvison Member Posts: 350
    Because i can. All i want is a reply not jerks like you insulting me incase you dident notice not many replise. indeed......inconciderate one track minded fool!

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786
     I played runescape and had a level 73 like a year ago i was one of the highest in the game. The graphics are horrible, combats horrible, quests aren't too good and the world is tiny, but for a free game, that looks like your best bet. And the economy is a joke, when the game first came out, people used to treasure 1k gold. Now people carry around 23 million gold, see how gay the economy got? If you want something decent your gonna hafta pay for a game, if not i guess your stuck with runescape.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    Please read the sticky post for "free MMORPGs".

-=[ STAFF ]=-
    [email protected]

What will he do next?
This discussion has been closed.