Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Live Stream Details What's To Come For The MMO For The Next Six

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2022 in Videos Discussion

imagePhantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis Live Stream Details What's To Come For The MMO For The Next Six Months | MMORPG.com

The latest livestream by the Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis team broke down quite a bit of content, giving fans a look at what's to come for the next six months, from now through June.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    I honestly just miss the old PSO2. I know it's still there in maintenance mode, but I dont even think they can be bothered to reboot old battlepasses.
  • nomurahnomurah Member UncommonPosts: 42

Dattelis said:

I honestly just miss the old PSO2. I know it's still there in maintenance mode, but I dont even think they can be bothered to reboot old battlepasses.

gosh, I miss it too. I play the japanese server and just can't be assed to boot up a vpn and swap from NGS to legacy everytime. Not to mention the awful state of inventory management, playing pso2 like before is all but a pipe dream
  • laurafinnlaurafinn Newbie CommonPosts: 3
    i remember the days that i used to play pso2.