Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questions.

AtheliasAthelias Member Posts: 1

What is guild wars all about?? Ive been playing for a day or two and just got to lvl 6 cause ive been messing around. Is there any skills like fishing or mining or stuff like WoW? IS the only thing you can do PvP and quests?

Comments

• Sparks243Sparks243 Member Posts: 271

No Fishing, No Mining, there really is only PvP, PvE, and Quests. It is not a game for a hardcore MMORPG gamer, that is why so many people here don't like it.

Guild War's is about a Nation that was attacked by a race of Fire Beasts called the Charr and there fight back against them.

If your looking for a hardcore MMORPG, this isn't it.

If your looking for a nice distraction and don't have a lot of time to devote to a true MMORPG than GW is alright.

• MunkaMunka Member UncommonPosts: 252

Originally posted by Athelias
    What is guild wars all about?? Ive been playing for a day or two and just got to lvl 6 cause ive been messing around. Is there any skills like fishing or mining or stuff like WoW? IS the only thing you can do PvP and quests?

See the link below, might help you out. :)
    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/load/forums/loadforum/511/loadthread/49527/setstart/1/loadclass/175

• BentBent Member CommonPosts: 581

I wouldn't go out and buy games for which I "don't know what is going on in them." But grats on getting the game and I hope you enjoy it.