Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is There A Specific Multiplayer Gaming Moment That Helped Define Your Playgroup? | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageIs There A Specific Multiplayer Gaming Moment That Helped Define Your Playgroup? | MMORPG.com

Multiplayer in gaming, especially online worlds in MMOs and other persistent world games, can sometimes feel like the pinnacle of gaming for many. Experiencing worlds and stories with others is often why we play MMOs and such, so Bradford is wondering: is there a specific multiplayer moment that you look back on frequently with fondness? A moment that defined your play group and that game for you?

Read the full story here

Comments

• DigDuggyDigDuggy Member RarePosts: 641
    I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but back back in the day, when WoW was still new, I decided to try playing a priest. We wnet int Wailing Caverns (I think), and I really got into trying to keep the party alive, while avoiding being killed. At the time, if I remember, healing caused you to have pretty high threat.

I enjoyed it much more than I would have thought. I've been playing healing classes since.
    lotrloreScot
  • AngrakhanAngrakhan Member EpicPosts: 1,162
    play group
    /ˈplāˌɡro͞op/

noun BRITISH
    noun: playgroup
    a regular meeting of a group of preschool children, organized by parents for their children to take part in supervised creative and social play.

Sorry, my kids aged out of these some time ago.