Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i looking for a vecile battle online game

gattomannarogattomannaro Member UncommonPosts: 1
i have played robocraft but some years ago is become orrible. i have played world of tank from open beta but have zero customization and vecile have no action. i have played until 2 days ago crossout but now is become a pathetic arcade game for 2 years old kid (this is my personal opinion) that not spent time for learn how to build and play and cry if they lose VS a person with hight level weapon and that played for 3 years and do clan war. exist something similar to this game ftp where you can buy item in game if you whant ? if not exist nothing similar to this, what online game you can suggest to me ? thx to everybody

Comments

• JakobmillerJakobmiller Member RarePosts: 674
    I am sad that Perpetuum got discontinued. Basically robot version of EVE. Played it quite a bit.
  • GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Besides the last post this looks like a thread of bots talking to other bots via AI… 

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Thought I read somewhere that sometimes created an open source private server for Perpetuum.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• GorweGorwe Member Posts: 1,428
    I could use some vecile, oh yes!
  • PrakharlohiyaPrakharlohiya Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    If you're looking for a vehicle-based online battle game, you might enjoy "Rocket League." It's a popular multiplayer game that combines soccer with rocket-powered cars, providing an exciting and competitive gaming experience. In "Rocket League," you can team up with friends or play against other players in intense matches where you control customizable vehicles to score goals. It offers fast-paced action and strategic gameplay, making it a great choice for fans of vehicle-based battles.
    Kyleran