Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Embers Adrift Launching Oct. 15th

TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

AlBQuirky

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Oh dear.
    KyleranAlBQuirky

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Lore trailer:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

not close to ready for a launch. I was just playing this morning. 
    Agreed, I uninstalled this morning. lol.
    AlBQuirky

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    The money has run out, it's launch or die time.... probably the latter unfortunately in just a few months.

AlBQuirky

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited October 2022
    Kyleran said:
    The money has run out, it's launch or die time.... probably the latter unfortunately in just a few months.

Sorry to say, I expect the latter as well,  I hope I am wrong. We need new mmorpg's.... just not imcomplete or bad ones.
    AlBQuirky

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,456
    edited October 2022
    Its possible for them to stay afloat a little longer if they just go b2p with a trial period? I dont think anythiing that doesn't have a big name behind it with do well with a subscription in this age. Even ESO's sub is 'optional' and wow has ways to pay for sub through gold, so idk....It does sound a little like they are trying to go down the monetization ladder with this to see how much upfront they can get before going entirely f2p.
    TokkenAlBQuirky