Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BitCraft Producer Shares a Development Update on What's Happening and What's Next in Pre-Alpha | MMO

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageBitCraft Producer Shares a Development Update on What's Happening and What's Next in Pre-Alpha | MMORPG.com

The BitCraft team has been quiet for a while, but a new producer shared a development update for pre-alpha. Expect a new movement system, more ways to use the oceans, and increased reasons to explore.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ElonMuskElonMusk Member UncommonPosts: 129
    k
  • AngrakhanAngrakhan Member EpicPosts: 1,172
    I'm usually really down on the term pre-alpha because it basically means you don't have shit. Alpha means you have a functional application, but you're not feature complete yet. Beta is you're feature complete but have bugs and balance issues, so pre-alpha means you're somewhere prior to having a functional app. That describes this mess perfectly. They don't know how to make the player move? Water is just blue nothing? Wow... Why are these people even talking to the press? Come talk to me when you're in a proper alpha. Right now I have zero confidence this will see the light of day.