Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXIV Guide to Black Mage For Hot/Cool Babes-Part 1: Foundations | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageFFXIV Guide to Black Mage For Hot/Cool Babes-Part 1: Foundations | MMORPG.com

The foundations for playing Black Mage, one of the most infamous classes in Final Fantasy 14.
How to stay hot and cold during your FFXIV fights.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    You do realise FFXIV is a game and gamers do not expect to have to read anything to play a toon? :)

Or that's what I have found the attitude to be like today, be it playing a video game or playing a new tabletop roleplaying game. People think having to know anything about the game before they play is passe!
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Scot said:

You do realise FFXIV is a game and gamers do not expect to have to read anything to play a toon? :)

Or that's what I have found the attitude to be like today, be it playing a video game or playing a new tabletop roleplaying game. People think having to know anything about the game before they play is passe!

That's what Youtube was invented for.
    Scotkitaradriningear
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,456
    edited September 2022
    One thing that will remain to be my biggest sour point of this game is them not fixing Hrothgars. The fact that you STILL need to pay real money to change their damn hair style "because its tied to their facial models" is the laziest excuse and it feels like more of the community is either accepting or saying 'they're trying.' Even the Viera can use the in-game aethician to change some of their hairstyles now (I think, honestly never played a bunny though, but if not more reason to outrage). SE, if you can't untie the hair models from the damn face, then just make them free to change their face as well or make a special fantasia for Hrothgar only either for free in your monthly updated cash shop or somewhere in game to pay gil with. Its been too damn long like this.