Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rockstar Games Confirms Huge Grand Theft Auto Leak, But Vows to 'Properly Introduce' the Game In Tim

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageRockstar Games Confirms Huge Grand Theft Auto Leak, But Vows to 'Properly Introduce' the Game In Time | MMORPG.com

Rockstar Games has acknowledged that there has been a major leak involving the in-development next Grand Theft Auto title, but vows to continue work on the game and unveil it in its own time. 

Read the full story here

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    edited September 2022
    Well GTAV was released 9 years ago just a couple of days ago so I wonder how much they're thinking exactly. Though, I really shouldn't criticize them much since Skyrim was released 11 years ago and still not much is known about TES6.
    starstorm777
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    I don't know who this Tim is, but having a GTA cd case inside him must be awkward.
  • giantessfangiantessfan Member UncommonPosts: 185
    Just crazy to think about how much hate this pre-alpha (if not sooner) build is getting. People claim they want to see games in the early stages but when they do they put it on blast.
    SovrathTillerPher0cious[Deleted User]Alverant
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Just crazy to think about how much hate this pre-alpha (if not sooner) build is getting. People claim they want to see games in the early stages but when they do they put it on blast.

It's literally a development build..not even an actual game yet. Social media sure perpetuates the battle of the edgelords who will hate on everything for the most emo cred. When this game launches most of those same people will be busy looking for ways to get banned from the game for hacking so they have something new to complain about.
    Pher0ciousgiantessfan
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

edited September 2022
    Found an hour of footage on Youtube. Not sure how long it will last though.
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    What I'm concerned about most are all the "fans" loosing their minds over how "bad" the footage is. It's years away! Did people think the moment GTA5 was out the door they started working on GTA6? Who knows how long the game was in development. Cut them some slack.

Worse are all those people upset over a woman being a playable character. Like "How DARE they try to appeal to people who aren't men!" seriously, it's like the fandom is the worst part about this series.
    Alverant said:
    What I'm concerned about most are all the "fans" loosing their minds over how "bad" the footage is. It's years away! Did people think the moment GTA5 was out the door they started working on GTA6? Who knows how long the game was in development. Cut them some slack.

Worse are all those people upset over a woman being a playable character. Like "How DARE they try to appeal to people who aren't men!" seriously, it's like the fandom is the worst part about this series.

It's the whole world has gone into air our grievances mode. Even things that didn't bother people in the 80's and 90's are so troubling to people today. I don't get it.
    SWG Bloodfin vet

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AlverantAlverant Member RarePosts: 1,320
    I think this will surprise everyone with how unsuccessful it will be...
    Depends on how you're defining success. It's a near certainty that it will make a profit. Beyond that, it's too early to say - good or bad.
  • Pher0ciousPher0cious Member RarePosts: 489
    edited September 2022
    [Deleted User]Babuinix
    ('''\( ',.:.,' )/''')