Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gloria Victis Gets a Major Overhaul that Upgrades Visuals, Adds Features, and Reworks Quests, and Ev

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageGloria Victis Gets a Major Overhaul that Upgrades Visuals, Adds Features, and Reworks Quests, and Even the Map | MMORPG.com

Today, Gloria Victis gets a major overhaul that upgrades visuals, moves capitals and adds new starter areas, overhauls quests and adds the new Questboard, and so much more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Indie and original version of New World. Yes I know NW came out after but the money they put in is just LOL.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

Smeaghoul said:

Might have to give this game a go, it looks better all the time

Haven't played it in a while but it's a solid game.

If you like the PvP (which is 99.99% of the game) and you have an overkill computer, go for it. I have a PC that can run Cyberjunk 2077 maxed out and this game is making my computer close to exploding. I don't know if they made the game in Unity engine or whatever, but the optimization is so bad. I get like 47 FPS maxed out, when I turn all visuals to the absolute lowest and look at the sky or the ground, where I should be getting more FPS, I only get like 62 FPS. The whole game feels so sluggish and laggy when you move, jump or other basic functions, it's not bad and it has a dedicated community, but I think they should optimize their game before they improve the graphics. Before or after the graphics update, the game for me got the same FPS +/- 1-2 FPS here and there and it was just as sluggish and janky. I won a free copy a few years ago and I somehow have 16.5 hours in it. I think it was when I thought I can just play it as PvE when I realized how lackluster that was.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    These games should have a symbol on the articles to show they are still in EA.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064
    These devs deserve props, they have done nothing but listen to players and put out regular updates.
    bamwalla
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!