Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dissappointing :(

grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

I tried neocron 2 twice now (with a gap inbetween so long that i forgot about it hehe) and its really depressing - this game could be so amazing but it jus seems to be neglected in every way. The bugs were pretty frequent and the game had little objective as areas were hard to find and no one else was there when you got there. If they fixed this and did some promotional sceheme i'd come back at the drop of a hat but right now im settling for planetside.

Btw: Planetside & Face Of Wanking are not a substitude for neocron, jus something else to bang bang til they fix it or cancel it hehe

--
Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

Comments

• XFantasyXXFantasyX Member Posts: 138

dude I know what u mean since horzions is just like it so many dam frequint
    bugs I got kicked every 5 min

Mwahahahahhahah

• ShaikuraShaikura Member Posts: 61
    Game should be called Neocrash. I never played a game that crashed in the same place all the time. Just to frustrating to play. Crashes,fatal runtime errors. And the funny part is..the players say you just get used to it. Sorry i don't pay for a game for crashes and errors.
  • ShaikuraShaikura Member Posts: 61

weird