Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Noah's Heart Review | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageNoah's Heart Review | MMORPG.com

I spent the last week playing around in Noah's Heart, just to see if it was any good. Is it? Spoiler Alert: If you're a PC gamer, no...no it is not.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    The Cons in the review cover most of the cons I have with every game like this.
    psiic
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363
    lasted 5 mins , the controls on PC are a no-go
    maskedweaselScotfoxgirlpsiic
  • BatzenbaerBatzenbaer Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Press K for Attack,U,I,L for using skills.
    Wtf the Devs smoked?

• dkonendkonen Newbie CommonPosts: 7

Press K for Attack,U,I,L for using skills.

Wtf the Devs smoked?

You *can* manage it if you go back to old WoW, and use your mouse to click for attacks and your WASD to move, but it's certainly not optimal.

It isn't *unplayable* but it's certainly awkward.
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,130
    edited August 2022
    I think i tried the PC version for like- 5 minutes, and i just checked right out; it's a extremely shallow game and it literally took less then 5 minutes for the cashshop popups to fill the screen.

That quick-time event at the beginning there (that plays itself out on it's if you don't touch any buttons btw) was the first dead give-away that it's a really rushed and poorly created game.

A lot of these Chinese games do the same damn thing at the start of the game now-a-days; some flashy pseudo-quick time event to distract the player from how crap the game is.

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013