Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explore and Befriend Historically-Inspired Phantoms in Noah's Heart, Out Today | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageExplore and Befriend Historically-Inspired Phantoms in Noah's Heart, Out Today | MMORPG.com

Noah's Heart, the followup to Dragon Raja, is an open-world MMo out today that lets you befriend historically-inspired Phantoms to fight with you and be your allies.

Read the full story here

Comments

• SophusVir33SophusVir33 Member UncommonPosts: 60
    pc controls in this are terrible. Can't even access the chat.
  • Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395
    Not only that, but you cant attack with mouse... left mouse button does nothing. I was shocked when i went to settings to change that, and the option wasn't there. Mouse controls the camera and that's it.

This is a basic feature thats missing... cant believe they launched PC version like this.

Dattelis

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Not for PC. Mobile port gone bad.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• sabrefoxxsabrefoxx Member UncommonPosts: 157

Spiider said:

Not for PC. Mobile port gone bad.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.
  • DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,456

Not only that, but you cant attack with mouse... left mouse button does nothing. I was shocked when i went to settings to change that, and the option wasn't there. Mouse controls the camera and that's it.

This is a basic feature thats missing... cant believe they launched PC version like this.

Definitely a big shocker to me as well. If they dont address this soon, it'll definitely crash and burn on pc.
  • KataalKataal Member UncommonPosts: 173
    Yep, the awful PC port on top of the extremely limited and lame class/weapon selection killed it for me pretty quick.