Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tower of Fantasy Launching Globally On August 10th On PC And Mobile | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageTower of Fantasy Launching Globally On August 10th On PC And Mobile | MMORPG.com

Open world RPG, Tower of Fantasy, is releasing next month, hitting PC and mobile globally on August 10th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Looking forward to it!

• KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    dont get too hyped
    starstorm777Dekahn
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163

Kratier said:

dont get too hyped

Don't tell me what to do

xD
    maskedweasel
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

okay man, dont be making rants about the game or something later on after you dropped it, because you couldnt manage your expectations
    Dekahn
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Kratier said:
    okay man, dont be making rants about the game or something later on after you dropped it, because you couldnt manage your expectations

maskedweaselValentinaKnightFalzSignex
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• SaruomoSaruomo Member UncommonPosts: 140
    Looks fun!
    maskedweasel
  • DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,456
    I'd say that you'll be sort of okay with this game if you like Genshin Impact since it'll be pretty similar (in terms of progression at least), just with more of a mmo impact I suppose (which can be a problem in itself due to putting the 'haves' vs the 'have-nots').
  • DekahnDekahn Member UncommonPosts: 90
    edited July 2022
    Yay more gacha...........
    yeah you can say its a joke all you want, this site's comment section is full of page long rants from shitters every time i visit to check out articles
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166
    Kratier said:
    yeah you can say its a joke all you want, this site's comment section is full of page long rants from shitters every time i visit to check out articles
    Tiller's post was meant to be taken in jest as the "XD" indicates. His gif response to you is being shown especially apt.