Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kakao Wants ArcheAge Community Feedback on 2022 Changes and Upcoming Improvements | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageKakao Wants ArcheAge Community Feedback on 2022 Changes and Upcoming Improvements | MMORPG.com

After Kakao Games took over publishing rights, they've made a number of changes and improvements to ArcheAge. Now, they're offering a list of changes they've made and ones they're working on and seeking player feedback.

Read the full story here

Comments

• hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    esay job to do, the player base is nearly 84 players for unchained and 117 for archeage on steam ^^
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

hyllyh said:

esay job to do, the player base is nearly 84 players for unchained and 117 for archeage on steam ^^

A lot of people don't use the steam client, I don't. But I only really play unchained, Kakao kinda fixed a bit of it, but making it sub only (with no expansion purchases anymore) made the population significantly lower. But I did get almost to 50 in a single day so they boosted leveling rates to get people caught up.
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    This is a paid #ad

The red button links to mmorpgs referral site mmo-it.com/Qfi which masks/hides the
    cpmstar 'hit' to server.cpmstar.com/dclick.aspx?poolid=69428

Reported to FCC.

Non-disclosure of ad
    Attempt to 'hide' your referral.
    ultimateduck

Archeage EU - Nui

• ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    I thought AA was an amazing game. So amazing that I was able to look bast the art style which I absolutely hate.

Like so many games, it was ruined with a cash shop that let to greed and flat out P2W. It's unfortunate that every attempt to revitalize this game resulted in the same thing. If that cash shop is gone, I might consider playing it again... unfortunately the population seems to low to support a game like this.