Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Dives Deep In New Look At Dragonflight's Dracthyr Evoker Class | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageWorld of Warcraft Dives Deep In New Look At Dragonflight's Dracthyr Evoker Class | MMORPG.com

While the current Dragonflight alpha is ongoing, Blizzard is taking a deeper dive for those who don't have the chance to try out the Dracthyr hands-on as the team pulled back some of the veil on the Evoker hero class.

Read the full story here

Comments

• emperorhades1emperorhades1 Member UncommonPosts: 307
    We go from General Drakkisath to that? The dragons will be proud.
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    Retail WoW is really getting more and more ridiculous with each expansion. Ever since Cataclysm released, I realized that I only enjoyed Vanilla and kept playing that for 10+ years. And each subsequent expansion only continues to fuel my love and respect for Vanilla (not Retail's Classic) and I keep wanting to play Vanilla even more.

Strange thing...
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,056
    This expansion has me intrigued....waiting to see if they are going to screw the pooch like they did the last two. Legion was great, get back to that.
    TokkenAlexanderVendi
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507
    They should fix the models. Does not look like a cool dragon to me.
    McSleaz

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    edited July 2022

Mensur said:

I watched some Asmongold TV video on YouTube and it seems like the female Dragon-thing uses the female Human's skeleton for its movement/posture and the male Dragon-thing uses the male Blood Elf' skeleton for its movement/posture.

Those dweebs at Activision are already recycling assets, they are so lazy and stupid and incompetent. It's not the first time they're doing that, but maybe they hope their playerbase is stupid enough not to notice. I haven't played retail WoW since the launch of CATA when I quit 20 minutes after launch and went back to Vanilla private server immediately and I can still notice when they are cutting corners.

Man, Retail WoW devs and Retail WoW players are equally stupid, maybe they gain power from the same pool of stupidity...
    Viper482
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547

Mensur said:

Nothing like a cartoon Dragon, errr..... Dracthyr
    Iselin

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• emperorhades1emperorhades1 Member UncommonPosts: 307
    I think its just time for me to move on from this game. This entire expansion has me feeling like I am in the SouthPark "Everything is Crap" episode. I have hated the lazy 4 islands and one hub programming. I hate the normal, heroic and mythic laziness. Memba when they just made a new harder raid or dungeon. The zones were unimpressive. Hell this last time, I couldn't even swim. Its a 3d game and the game looks like its on one large pizza pan with a few toppings sticking up. There is one set to rule them all for every class. I can go on and on, but.... I think I just need to call a turd a turd and move on.
  • MachkeznhoMachkeznho Member UncommonPosts: 422
    I mean are there even words to describe how utterly stupid the direction that retail wow is traveling in?
  • LinifLinif Member UncommonPosts: 338
    All in baby. Gambling on this expac being a good one. Making me an Evoker.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Tokken said:

Mensur said:

Aren't you like 18 years late criticizing WOW for being cartoony? :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,547
    Iselin said:
    Tokken said:

Mensur said:

Aren't you like 18 years late criticizing WOW for being cartoony? :)
    No. I am just answering his inquiry about the Dracthyr models...... it's hard to make a decent model when it has cartoon graphics. I personally like the cartoon models.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• ttbbzzlollyttbbzzlolly Member UncommonPosts: 28
    edited July 2022
    look up the game palia .. its what world of warcraft looks like with a new engine.. being made by ex Blizzaard workers.. it looks really nice

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=palia+gameplay