Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lineage: Lineage Integrates Into PlayNC

StraddenStradden Managing EditorMember CommonPosts: 6,696

Soon, every part of your Lineage account will be accessible through PlayNC, NCSoft's central website for access to all of the North American NCSoft games. This should make account management easier for players. 

Lineage I account creation and management will soon be integrated into PlayNC -- our central website to access all North American NCsoft games and manage your NCsoft game subscriptions through one streamlined interface, the PlayNC Master Account. As a reminder, we ask that all Lineage I customers please take a moment to update their contact information via Account Management in order to receive further instructions on the Lineage I/PlayNC incorporation process.

Game account password retrieval and payment options will be changing as follows with the upcoming integration into PlayNC:

Game account passwords may be reset via the MANAGE PLAYNC ACCOUNT page when logged in to your PlayNC Master Account. It is imperative that you maintain accurate account information for your PlayNC and NCsoft game accounts; inaccurate account information may negatively impact your ability to manage your PlayNC and NCsoft game accounts.

With this integration, PayPal, Internet Checks, Cashier’s Checks, and Money Orders will no longer be valid payment options for your Lineage I account; only Credit/Debit Cards and 60-Day Game Time Cards will be accepted. Lineage II and City of Heroes 60-Day Game Time Cards may be used for your Lineage I account, and can be purchased online through our PlayNC Store or from local/online retailers.

Additional details on the integration process will be announced on Monday, August 29th.

To learn more about Lineage, click here.

Cheers,
Jon Wood
Managing Editor
MMORPG.com

Comments

• hayward6hayward6 Member Posts: 11

with all of the games they have and will be releasing... I wonder if there may be an all access pass in the future for their games. Could do them some good.

• paradymeparadyme Member Posts: 238

For the 3 ppl that actually play Lineage 1 in NA.

• hayward6hayward6 Member Posts: 11

Maybe the info on this site is just a load of garbage... but Lineage 1 seems to be doing very well even now according to them.

http://www.mmogchart.com/

• paradymeparadyme Member Posts: 238

[quote]Originally posted by hayward6
    [b]Maybe the info on this site is just a load of garbage... but Lineage 1 seems to be doing very well even now according to them.
    [url=http://www.mmogchart.com/][/b][/quote]

Thats the whole world, this article is only about the NA division