Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Victoria 3 Launches Later This Year, Debuts New Gameplay At PC Gaming Show

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited June 2022 in Videos Discussion
Post edited by StevenWeber on

Comments

• shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Fan of anything Paradox. Never sunk my teeth in Victoria 2.

They do love their regular small DLC though. Cheap ones. But if you join late and get them all. It is actually pretty expensive.

Small gripe is that they are not afraid to experiment/change the games during its lifetimes. So you may have to change/give up your favorite playstyle. On the + side it keeps you on your toes.
    Scot
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race. 
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,990

They do love their regular small DLC though. Cheap ones. But if you join late and get them all. It is actually pretty expensive.

Small gripe is that they are not afraid to experiment/change the games during its lifetimes. So you may have to change/give up your favorite playstyle. On the + side it keeps you on your toes.

Not sure anything they have done in this line beats CK though.
  • AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875

the good news is they have started offering subs for the games with tons of expansions so you can pay the sub and check it out for a month or two and not have to buy all the 20 different things.
    Scot