Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any recommended Kins on Arkenstone?

SensaiSensai Member UncommonPosts: 220
With the recent changes I decided to come back and give LOTRO another go.  Not surprisingly, finding a Kin has been challenging.  Even with people asking in world chat, Kins aren't really advertising.  In the past week I have only seen 3 Kins advertise: 1 level 40 lock KIn, one 65 lock Kin and a third that seems like a catchall Kin.  So as the title suggests, anyone have a recommendation for good Kin on Arkenstone?

Comments

• GatsuZerkGatsuZerk Member UncommonPosts: 137
    Go to the official forums and read the post. people waiting over a year for account assistance. F SSG and Day7break. Will never buy anything from that garbage.
    Forums are not a good place to judge a game.  People who enjoy the game are playing it.  People who like to whine and complain are on forums.  If you base your choices off such non-sense, then that's a personal problem.

That said, go to the lotro sub reddit and you'll see people praising their support for helping them recover accounts.  It goes both ways, much like everything in life.

The game has seen a pretty big population surge recently and SSG has unlocked a very large part of the game that used to be behind pay walls.

The only legitimate argument you can make vs SSG is the lag the game suffers from. Hopefully they can figure that one out because it's the only downside to the game from my point of view.
  • lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 557
    Just seeing this, but if you're still looking I can offer some advice. Resident kin-leader on Arkenstone myself!