Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Ark Gets GeForce NOW Support and Possible Shorter Roadmaps On the Way | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageLost Ark Gets GeForce NOW Support and Possible Shorter Roadmaps On the Way | MMORPG.com

The latest addition to the GEForce NOW service is Lost Ark. The game joins the cloud-based service. Meanwhile, there could be shorter, more frequent roadmaps coming.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    edited April 2022
    Just give me Summoner already please AGS....or the card one
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    edited April 2022
    Make everything shorter our brains can't handle anything that takes longer than five minutes, sheesh.
  • KSibKSib Member UncommonPosts: 33
    It they get any shorter then I don't think you can call it a roadmap.

You know... after all this, I don't think they should publish games anymore. This should be the last game they touch and then go off into the sunset.
    Scot
  • KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    i dont think the way they are handling things is too terrible, and they are atleast trying and attempting to do stuff with the game, which is more than most devs and publishers. took wow or ffxiv like a year to even say anything about the future of their games during covid/ cancel culture crap.
    [Deleted User]
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    edited May 2022
    KSib said:
    It they get any shorter then I don't think you can call it a roadmap.

You know... after all this, I don't think they should publish games anymore. This should be the last game they touch and then go off into the sunset.
    New Roadmap:

A (Start) to B (Fin).
  • Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    This game has over 200k Bots. It was proved by multiple streamers.

Don't expect anything from them.

Also, where is the summoner class? It was in the original trailer posted 7 years ago. Koreans have summoner..
    Scot

Archeage EU - Nui

• KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    another asmon shill, got his ugly face shitting up youtube search results already, dont need it here too. he's an idiot, and doesn't understand anything about what botting entails.
    samvenice
  • AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178
    Bro is about as entertaining as...

He's not. No one has confirmed jack we just say we did to get your views.

Follow like and smash that like button.

You won't beleive how many bots there are in..... is a great title to get views.

Those views gib teh cheese