Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

no one wants care bear

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited April 2022
    olepi said:
    Should developers make a game according to their vision? Even if it isn't aimed at the biggest market?

Or should they try to make a game that will appeal to the largest audience, and therefore make the most money?

All artists have the same dilemma. Should the band keep writing songs that are popular? Or should they grow into new areas even if the new music isn't as popular?
    The biggest market would be hard games, this is why your all delusional. 
    Developers tell you people want easy and ALL of you beleave them.

I can't understand how such a massive amount of people are wrong.   
    KidRiskSandmanjwBrainyolepigrimal
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MadBomber13MadBomber13 Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Wargfoot said:
    I heard in delete's upcoming game that you can kill people in town and take their stuff.
    Nah, every time you die in game, a guys shows up to the players house and cuts of a toe or finger. Hard-core to the max baby! 
    Wargfoot said:
    I heard in delete's game the subscription costs are $74.99 per month, which is ridiculous when you consider the $199.99 box price.  You don't even get delete coins with that either, those are a separate purchase.

He's lost his mind.
    Your just mad that all of you are wrong and I'm calling you on it. 

Go on poke fun.
    KidRiskeoloeSandmanjwScotBrainygrimal
  • MadBomber13MadBomber13 Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Wargfoot said:
    I heard in delete's game the subscription costs are $74.99 per month, which is ridiculous when you consider the $199.99 box price.  You don't even get delete coins with that either, those are a separate purchase.

He's lost his mind.
    Your just mad that all of you are wrong and I'm calling you on it. 

Go on poke fun.
    No to #1.

Yes to #2
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Wargfoot said:
    I heard in delete's upcoming game that you can kill people in town and take their stuff.
    I heard that after hardcore players die they have to climb the stairway to heaven 

Carebears / cats however will still get to use the escalator.

MadBomber13KidRiskWhiteLanternScot

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Wargfoot said:
    I heard that after hardcore players die they have to climb the stairway to heaven 

Now this is how you use the internet to your advantage  <3
    Theocritus
  • ChampieChampie Member UncommonPosts: 169
    edited April 2022
    The biggest market would be hard games, this is why your all delusional. 
    Developers tell you people want easy and ALL of you beleave them.

I can't understand how such a massive amount of people are wrong.   
    They love selling our selves back to us after they fix it so that our self is in alignment with their desires.

Also, do not ask WHY or HOW anymore. Here is the answer:

Human: The Delusional Animal
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    edited April 2022
    Wargfoot said:

Why not just from the log in screen. Like as soon as they hit level 2 and they start to enter password, there character perma dies; and as an extra bonus all their stuff gets looted irl. It would be a huge success. People from all around the world would pay $100 USD per month just for 1 shot queue death and lose at life. Of course getting to level 2 would take 6 months. If you don't cuss in chat you get banned, and level 1 bosses one shot you and call your parents to tell them you are a failure at everything; for added difficulty of course. If you do manage to defeat an enemy it drops 1 coin. Fixing your armor costs 5mil in coins, but you get super running speed for 10 seconds so you can zerg across the map to kill steal all the noobs. Man can't wait for that game.
    Champie
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

I think perhaps attempting to put humor in with comparisons between video game activities and actions in real life is probably a line we shouldn't really be crossing, especially since certain events in the world today resemble them too closely.

Better I think to keep suggestions limited to the virtual world instead.

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited April 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Kyleran said:
    Wargfoot said:

Now this is how you use the internet to your advantage  <3

Yes waiting for that big escalator in the sky!
  • eoloeeoloe Member RarePosts: 864

Everyone Wants hard games, much harder than any crap we've been handed in the past 15 years, especially in an mmorpg.

At least Elden Ring's success seems to agree with you.

And please start more threads, they are just awesome.

/grabpopcorn
    BrainyKidRisk
    eoloe said:

Everyone Wants hard games, much harder than any crap we've been handed in the past 15 years, especially in an mmorpg.

/grabpopcorn
    My guess is he doesn't play Dark Souls style games.
    [Deleted User]

Kyleran said:
    eoloe said:

/grabpopcorn
    My guess is he doesn't play Dark Souls style games.
    Loved Dark Souls 3, most liked 1 and 2 but 3 is the best.

Honestly, because of seizure, I'm afraid to play games that keep me stressed out for long periods so cant play them any more......But love them. 

Also have to stay away from flash type stuff like strobe lights in emergency vehicles.  
    UngoodKidRisk
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Wargfoot said:
    Yah, but I heard it also causes them to orgasm in joy from the thrill and difficulty, so.... I'll still play it when it launches.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• fineflufffinefluff Member RarePosts: 561
    Maybe the way forward is multiple versions of the same game to cater to different audiences. There's WoW and WoW Classic. There's RS3 and OSRS. Developer's can modify a game to create a new version based on a different design philosophy. The versions will diverge more and more over time with updates, but that's OK since they will be focused on satisfying their niche. The thing is that they will need different teams with different philosophies for each version.
    DattelisKyleran
  • WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    jdnyc said:
    Qft

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Member RarePosts: 3,309
    Wargfoot said:
    But is it "hard"?
    Kyleran

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,456
    finefluff said:
    Maybe the way forward is multiple versions of the same game to cater to different audiences. There's WoW and WoW Classic. There's RS3 and OSRS. Developer's can modify a game to create a new version based on a different design philosophy. The versions will diverge more and more over time with updates, but that's OK since they will be focused on satisfying their niche. The thing is that they will need different teams with different philosophies for each version.

I do agree with this, but I feel like Blizzard is missing the mark with WotLK Classic since TBCC is going to automatically convert into WotLKC for 'reasons.' Not everyone likes every expansion, so keep them seperate would benefit them the most and even though they'll probably do a 'season of mastery' for TBCC down the road, again not everyone liked season of mastery for Classic, so its just creating a problem that can be easily avoided.
    finefluff
  • AmarantharAmaranthar Member EpicPosts: 5,797
    edited April 2022
    Well, I actually agree with him. 

Except for what we need. 
    KyleranKidRisk

Once upon a time....