Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle Royale Title Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt is Launching on April 27th for PC and PlaySt

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageBattle Royale Title Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt is Launching on April 27th for PC and PlayStation 5 | MMORPG.com

Sharkmob's free to play battle royale, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt, will launch on April 27th for PC and PS5.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Its battle royale otherwise I would be there for sure, still interested enough to wait for the reviews.
    [Deleted User]
  • BLNXBLNX Member UncommonPosts: 275
    Talk shit (about Nosferatu), get hit.
    [Deleted User]
    In the King's Court, I choose to be the Jester.
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    Shame it's a Battle Royale, it might've been sucessful.
    [Deleted User]McSleaz
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Not my favorite category but its free so Ill hop in and take a look whenever they open it.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751

It's extremely popular, but it seems to be mainly geared towards younger players....but....they pay money too.....
    BLNX
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited March 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BLNXBLNX Member UncommonPosts: 275
    And will be sunsetting May 27th.

Thousands of people spamming their discord server would disagree with you. Gets old hearing people rip on games without knowing anything about them at all, but why would I take the time to explain that to someone who can't take the time to spell check the word successful?
    To be fair, New World hype was far beyond this game and well, we know how that went.
    I think @worldsbestdad was arguing more about shitting on the premise than the product, which would validate New World in this case since they promised a lot and delivered a not great product.

Of course I'm not in his head, but it does sound like a fun premise. Maybe it'll be more of a stealthy Royale. But I also agree there is a lot that could be fucked up, so we'll have to wait and argue about it until it comes out.
    In the King's Court, I choose to be the Jester.
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,130
    ):<

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • eoloeeoloe Member RarePosts: 864
    And will be sunsetting May 27th.

Sunset is good for vampires.
    BLNXScotTacticalZombeh
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    This is the bR game that might just get me to play one. Not just because it's VTM, they've done some pretty cool changes to the BR formula too. 
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

edited April 2022
    Steam seems positive with it for now, give us an update when you have tried it out guys. 
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818

Thousands of people spamming their discord server would disagree with you. Gets old hearing people rip on games without knowing anything about them at all, but why would I take the time to explain that to someone who can't take the time to spell check the word successful?

So you become a grammar nazi, because you have nothing meaningful to say? Battle Royale is a stupid subgenre of shooter games, it's really stupid and it's popular, because there are a lot of stupid people out there. Ever heard of "the exception proves the rule"?

Online shooters have ben my favorite genre for over 12 years and it was a real kick in the nuts for me when classic online shooters started shutting down only to be replaced by that imbecilic Battle Royale crap aimed at an imbecilic audience.

I doubt you can understand it though as it probably never affected you. But when 9.5/10 online shooters that released in the past 4-5 years are just Battle Royale crap and nothing else, it really starts to become annoying.
    edited April 2022

So you become a grammar nazi, because you have nothing meaningful to say? Battle Royale is a stupid subgenre of shooter games, it's really stupid and it's popular, because there are a lot of stupid people out there. Ever heard of "the exception proves the rule"?

Online shooters have ben my favorite genre for over 12 years and it was a real kick in the nuts for me when classic online shooters started shutting down only to be replaced by that imbecilic Battle Royale crap aimed at an imbecilic audience.

I doubt you can understand it though as it probably never affected you. But when 9.5/10 online shooters that released in the past 4-5 years are just Battle Royale crap and nothing else, it really starts to become annoying.
    Totally agree with you as a FPS fan from the 80's onwards. But as in every other area of gaming we are faced with what it should be like as opposed to the reality of what it is like. FPS, MMORPG's, you name it the face of gaming has changed, now I am not going to get into why that is here, but we only have three choices.

Firstly not play anything that we don't like, I do that so BR is not for me and I have yet to seriously play one after PUBG. Having said that, I am open to the idea a BG could be for me, game formats evolve, keep your mind open. But my knee jerk reaction is BG, forget it.

The second choice is putting up with all the crap they throw at us, from loot boxes to crypto currency just wade in and lap it up. That's what most players do, I would never do that.

Finally try to find a middle way, which you can in MMOs by staying in good guilds of older like minded people who play the game their way not the way being forced down our craws by cash shops.

So yes BR is incredibly annoying but we have to keep are minds open or we might as well just sell our PC's and switch the TV on.
    Post edited by Scot on