Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not So MMO: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Preview | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2022 in News & Features Discussion

imageNot So MMO: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Preview | MMORPG.com

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands from Gearbox Studios, most known as the creators of the Borderlands franchise and, most recently, Borderlands 3, which was Garrick's GOTY for 2019. We had the chance to check out an early build of Wonderlands, so how does it stack up thus far? Here is our preview.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GrymmoireGrymmoire Member UncommonPosts: 181
    First person, vertigo (for some of us) inducing perspective for combat I presume?
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Borderlands Mod ..
  • AngrakhanAngrakhan Member EpicPosts: 1,164
    I'm really looking forward to this because the Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep was some of the best writing in the whole Borderlands series. On the surface it seems to be a comical spoof on D&D (which it is) but at a deeper level it's really a story about how a little girl tries to cope with the emotions of losing her best friend (Roland) and to a lesser degree Mordecai dealing with the loss of Bloodwing. It really has some poignant moments hidden among the silly. Excellent writing and one of my favorite all-time games because of it. I hope to see similar quality out of this one.