Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMORPG's let you loot when you kill a player?

I know the following did:

- Ultima Online
- Shadowbane
- Asherons Call Darktide

any others that let you loot when you kill a player in PVP?

Horsas

Comments

• DinionDinion Member Posts: 879

EVE

----------------------------------
    MMOs Retired From: Earth and Beyond, Project Entropia, There, A Tale in the Desert, Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villains.

MMOs Currently (worth) Playing: None.

MMO hopefuls: Age of Conan.

• Bane101Bane101 Member UncommonPosts: 108
    I'm sure Neocron let you.

Raymondo

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Games that let you loot a corpse when you kill someone are the best in m opinion. High risk rules.

• SirVampireSirVampire Member Posts: 213
    runescape does...

PotCO player
    Ex-WoW player, hackers screwed it up and blizzard is too lazy to give a shit

• RockkRockk Member Posts: 26

Lineage II, but only if the player is a PlayerKiller (red, hiogh karma). If it sn ot, no item drop.

THe most fair PVP system out there.

• galapagosgalapagos Member Posts: 75

Everquest Rallos Zek server let you but it became pointless with all the no-drop equipment.

• KasmarKasmar Member Posts: 198

EQ1 on the Sullon Zek server.

======================
    It's just me, so open the door.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    Shadowbane is the only one I know.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• leipurileipuri Member Posts: 559
    In Ultima Online you can insure (bless) many items as you like so these wount drop when you die. Only exceptions are Siege and Mugen shards which are both dead and dev are ignoring bugs on these shards. Also these shards have other issues like PBD that players who pre-ordered AOS can use to bless one item and 7AE gifts that are blessed.
  • josjikawajosjikawa Member Posts: 209

EndlessAges, and it even makes harder cause when u get killed by a monster u get a corpse which u have to loot to get ur stuff back, before others loot it, lucky the world is big and u dont see players much, but sometimes a pro is hiding, w8ing for noobs to come by who can get owned^^

very nice game..