Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

fighting human players?

lunamarialunamaria Member Posts: 17

can anyone explain to me a bit on how to do it? i found a human player with a 10k bounty on their heads and i'm pretty sure i could take him. the thing is even though he's wanted it still said i would get in trouble with concord if i atk him. how is this suppose to be done than?

Comments

• scaramooshscaramoosh Member Posts: 3,424

WOW a 10k bounty : Why bother? Didn't know you could put a bounty for that low and until you said the concord thing i thought maybe you mistake dhim for a NPC lol!

You have to attack him in 0.4 or lower until his sec status gets low enough u can take him anywhere!

Be warned on cent guns at stations/warpgates though you have to wait bout 20 mins after attacking him or they will shoot you down!

0.0 sec space anything goes there.

---------------------------------------------
    Don't click here...no2

• lunamarialunamaria Member Posts: 17

thanks for the reply. what happens when you blow up their ship? do you get their cargo? is there an easier way to find low security zones other than flying around randomly?

• pittbull1pittbull1 Member Posts: 108

yes, you get most of their cargo, and you can allways use the map to find low sec space..
    if you want you can contact me ingame and ill try and help you as much as i can

If pitbulls could lock their jaw the first pitbull would still be hanging on