Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What kind of computer mouse do you use

Deathkon1Deathkon1 Member UncommonPosts: 467
I use an old microsoft white laser mouse because I like being able to have a firm grip on it and it lets me feel like I have more control most modern mice are tiny compared to this

my old one went bad and I ended up spending $60 for a refurbished one but I don't regret it 

Eye of the storm and ground zero at your service

Music, games and books are my passion about the only pleasures I can enjoy besides food in this life

π“Ÿπ”―π”žπ”¦π”°π”’ 𝓑𝔒 𝓣π”₯𝔒 π”Šπ”¬π”‘π”° β„Œπ”žπ”³π”’ π“•π”žπ”©π”©π”’π”«
Favorite Music
https://bit.ly/3vxV3EW
Sad Music 
https://bit.ly/3KJYMUl

Comments

• cookieclickerazcookieclickeraz Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    ​Really I appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here I found was really effective to the topic which I was researching for a long time.
  • tiffany_sttiffany_st Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    Any other advantage compared to a regular mouse? 
  • JungleHeartJungleHeart Newbie CommonPosts: 15
    I use the wireless mouse from a Logitech M235 bundle, it also comes with a wireless keyboard but I switched that out for a mechanical MSI keyboard.

I love it, the form factor is easy on the hands and as I grow older, I find wireless mice to be more of my thing :smile:
    "Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning"
    β€”Suikoden I

Weapons of choice: Series X and Switch
  • JohnlyonsJohnlyons Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I use both wireless and wired Logitech products. However, I believe that the wired mouse is easier to operate than the wireless mouse. Because latency is a major consideration, a wired mouse is more lightweight than a wireless mouse. However, a wireless mouse for the laptop is sometimes required, and we can use it for a maximum distance. For those who use a wireless mouse, I recommend it. Before using it, people need to be aware of some troubleshooting techniques.
    Adamantine
  • AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 4,643
    I only use cables mices ... I absolutely dont want to bother with recharging.

Same for headspeakers.

Other than that I cant think of any firm preference of mine. Yeah I used a lot of Logitech. They are ... fine ? Also couple nonames and such.

Dont think I ever used a Microsoft mouse though, the name "Microsoft" is just too offputting.

• UnrealMeUnrealMe Newbie CommonPosts: 7
    Mouse on the cable, I don't even know where I got it from. The company is Qilive
  • ivan_nekiforenkoivan_nekiforenko Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I use cables A4Tech X-750BK. Nice.
    I'm from Moscow
  • AlanWebAlanWeb Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    I use a laptop and don't use a computer mouse. I think it's horrible to use a laptop for gaming, but I like to use my laptop for that
  • dandan48dandan48 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I had an MX518 from logitech for a long time. It got all white stuff on it and i found on the internet, that it allegedly had to do with that particular mouse model. But that wasn't the case at all. Alot of mice get this white stuff, which is some sort of residue from sweat/skin i think. Probably sweat(lol). So my next random mouse from store was getting dirty too and i started looking for ways to cover my mouse with plastic. And now i bought this extra quiet mouse, because i want to be up at night and i don't want to sound loud for no reason. It's one thing when you get loud, but another thing entirely when your hardware makes unnecessary noise and i'm not talking about the comfortable monotonous sounds of pc-fans, that you get used to and i don't have any issues with. It's a white version of this mouse: Note that apparantly logitech also has a model named g402, but this 1 is of a different company(full model g402 "6D GAMING MOUSE"). I also clean it regularly, since when i wrapped plastic around it, the plastic ended up getting dirty instead and since i was cleaning that anyway, i decided to just unwrap it and clean it regularly instead. Now it basically always looks like new lol, although sometimes it feels like minor amounts of water must've gotten in during cleaning and cause clicks to not register, but it could also be a different issue, because i didn't notice anything like that when i plugged it into another pc last time. I must say i do miss the old ball mice and i never really liked the laser technology anyway. You had alot more control with ball mice unless you had hair stuck in there(lol). And their surface never had these issues of dirt getting stuck. I also don't remember them being noisy, although that is probably just too long ago, so i'm likely forgetting about the details regarding that.
  • monica369monica369 Newbie CommonPosts: 6
    logitech is my fav