Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ashes of Creation Interview with Steven Sharif: 'This Will Be One of the Largest and Most Successful

124»

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,971
    CalDruid said:
    Continue to be impressed with Sharif and this dev team. They get it.
    What really matters is when will we get it? I never say do it yesterday but there has to be a point when they actually decided to launch.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Scot said:
    CalDruid said:
    What really matters is when will we get it? I never say do it yesterday but there has to be a point when they actually decided to launch.
    When does the cash shop start drying up?

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,971
    Scot said:
    CalDruid said:
    When does the cash shop start drying up?

Well that does seem to be the point where some MMOs have decided to can the project. Milk it for one more step on the roadmap until you no longer can does seem to be the norm now. Mind you MMOs opening their cash shop before launch were doing that way before crowd funding started.
    maskedweasel
  • NildenNilden Member EpicPosts: 3,916
    The title of this thread alone...

Red Flag GIFs  Tenor
    Dekahn

"You CAN'T buy ships for RL money." - MaxBacon

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon

Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Try a MUD today at http://www.mudconnect.com/ 

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Nilden said:
    The title of this thread alone...

I viewed it more as

NildenHaki88

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• LiquidRiderLiquidRider Member UncommonPosts: 20

theGnade said:

That is what Amazon was thinking

Because Amazon let a bunch of care bears dictate the direction of their game following Alpha 1
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    edited January 2022

theGnade said:

That is what Amazon was thinking

Because Amazon let a bunch of care bears dictate the direction of their game following Alpha 1
    Because a bunch of psychopaths couldn't refrain from needlessly killing other players for no reason, so they took everyone's fun away.

It's why we can't have nice things.
    [Deleted User]maskedweasellaseritDekahn

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    I wish this project nothing but the best. I’ll just wait until release before I lay a finger on it.

If it interests me whenever that is.
    maskedweaselSlapshot1188

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee