Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mortal Online 2 January 25th Launch!! Join Now!!

2»

Comments

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    MaDeuce said:
    Scorchien said:
    MaDeuce said:
    Hello MMORPG GAMERS!! R U ready for a change in boring gaming mechanics and are dying to EXPERIENCE a solid full loot game that is played GLOBALLY giving DIVERSE and INCLUSIVE player interaction? OR R U STILL experiencing symptoms of 3rd person BUMPER LANE GAMING and need to STAND IN LINE... MORTAL ONLINE 2, the BEST 1st PERSON ONLY IMMERSIVE SANDBOX GAME HANDS DOWN MILKIE! 
    Mortal Online 2 - The Most Immersive MMORPG - Sign Up Now

Mortal Online 2 Official Discord - https://discord.gg/D4pTycAn
    I will trade you 2 Mortal Online 1 , burlap pre-order bags full of shit for 1 MO2 bag full of shit .
    What game you play? That narrow reticle is toxic. Wipe your eye and fist pump to build back your Reputation. Gf
    His reputation doesn't need no rebuilding.

Mortal Online on the other hand... 

I believe in second chances, hell I even believe in seventeenth chances. And I have learned that people want to believe you, want to give you second chances, want you to win this round. But earning their trust is not a right, it is a responsibility, must be earned, and it should never be easy. 
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]laseritSlapshot1188
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    The guys at Mortal always talk a good game. I'm just not confident in their development skills.

I always keep an open mind.

Slapshot1188

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee