Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Simple games with variety

2»

Comments

• Kenny39Kenny39 Member UncommonPosts: 21
    What is a simple game to you? 

I could say that Disco Elysium has infinite variability but is also linear enough to play through without difficulties. The only thing that can be complicated is tons of text.

An even more trivial example is visual novels. Not necessarily anime - you could consider one from Telltale as well.
    PhaserlightAlBQuirky
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Did tzervo that tomato guy delete his account?
    AlBQuirky

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    kitarad said:
    Did tzervo that tomato guy delete his account?
    I remember him, not sure the spelling of the names can be tricky.
    AlBQuirky
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    Kenny39 said:
    What is a simple game to you? 

I could say that Disco Elysium has infinite variability but is also linear enough to play through without difficulties. The only thing that can be complicated is tons of text.

An even more trivial example is visual novels. Not necessarily anime - you could consider one from Telltale as well.

Disco Elysium bored me to tears.....I wasnt even in the apartment yet and the game kept asking the same question over and over.....Are you sure? are you sure? are you sure?.... uninstall
    AlBQuirky
  • Cmccu84Cmccu84 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    MTG Arena
    AlBQuirky
  • James-ParkerJames-Parker Newbie CommonPosts: 3

I have a few suggestions for you if you're seeking for straightforward games with a surprising amount of variety. These games may seem simple at first glance, but they have a lot to offer in terms of varied experiences and fun gameplay.

1. Among Us: This multiplayer social deduction game has taken the gaming world by storm. You and your friends work together to complete tasks while trying to uncover the impostors among you. With different maps, various roles, and constantly evolving strategies, each session brings a fresh and exciting experience.

2. Stardew Valley: Embark on a peaceful farming adventure in this charming indie game. Cultivate your crops, raise animals, go fishing, and explore a delightful pixelated world. With a multitude of activities, relationships to build, and seasonal events, Stardew Valley offers a relaxing yet endlessly entertaining gameplay loop.

3. Minecraft: A genuine sandbox game that lets you express your ideas in a world made of blocks. Build spectacular structures, go on adventures, gather materials, or play multiplayer realms with friends. Since there are so many potential outcomes, each game will be different.

• OddityGameWorksOddityGameWorks Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    If you enjoy sorting things, try Package Runner:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2484370/_/