Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Secretlab Titan EVO 2022 XL Review | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageSecretlab Titan EVO 2022 XL Review | MMORPG.com

Secretlab has been one of the biggest names in gaming chairs for years, but with the EVO Titan 2022, it's changing things up in big ways. Find out more in our review.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AlleineDragonfyreAlleineDragonfyre Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Sadly we did not have that experience. I am one of the reviewers here. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/secretlab.eu
    Hatefull
    Avatars Radio - Radio of the Avatars!
    Broadcasting in the Metaverse
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209

Sadly we did not have that experience. I am one of the reviewers here. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/secretlab.eu

We have two in our home along with two aerons, no issues whatsoever.
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Necroing this because I just recently got this chair and am very happy with it.

Build quality, looks and adjustability are superb. The build was very easy even for a 73 yr. old guy like me and the instructions for the build are the best I have ever seen for anything from anywhere that is user-assembled.

I don't know when they started including the padded armrests as standard but they're no longer an extra option as they apparently were back when this review was done.

The only con for me is the stiffness of the seat foam. I suppose it's better to start out as too firm than too soft when it's new since my butt will eventually shape the memory foam and everyday use will soften it but I wish it were just a little bit softer from the beginning.

All in all, an excellent chair.
    halfmystic
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED