Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Your comment will appear after it have been approved" is a black hole of comments

TheDalaiBombaTheDalaiBomba Member EpicPosts: 1,493
So, noticed that this sometimes happens when I edit a comment I make to remove a typo or clarify a thought.  Except...  I haven't seen the comments ever appear.

Is this a known issue?  It's fairly frustrating when you're just trying to correct a typo or extrapolate on an idea only to lose the entire post.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 927
    edited December 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light
  • TheDalaiBombaTheDalaiBomba Member EpicPosts: 1,493
    Deathkon1 said:
    So, noticed that this sometimes happens when I edit a comment I make to remove a typo or clarify a thought.  Except...  I haven't seen the comments ever appear.

Is this a known issue?  It's fairly frustrating when you're just trying to correct a typo or extrapolate on an idea only to lose the entire post.
    it happened to me when I first joined and started making a few posts it will stop once you are active enough to the point you could edit things 20 times and it wont happen anymore

on a side note yeah its a real blue ball considering my post didn't even get approved when it happened to me just got deleted so my theory is its something that existed as part of the forums but got forgotten due to the work it takes to approve every dam post by a human, best bet is when its a lengthy type to copy and paste it just incase on a word document cuz I can almost promise you that post is probably permanently deleted
    Thanks for the response!  That tracks with not being able to add reactions for a short while when I started posting.

Glad to know it's not a permanent thing!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sometimes we need fantasy to survive reality 
    https://biturl.top/rU7bY3
    Beyond the shadows there's always light