Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EverQuest's Terror of Luclin Expansion Coming on December 7th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageEverQuest's Terror of Luclin Expansion Coming on December 7th | MMORPG.com

A new mystery on the moon of Norrath, Luclin, about to be yours to solve when EverQuest launches its next expansion, Terror of Luclin. The expansion will be out on December 7th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DilligDillig Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Not sure about the live servers but I have gone back from time to time when new timerelease servers come out. The time release servers are always packed with people.
  • TheAsianVillainTheAsianVillain Member UncommonPosts: 85
    Where's my Landmark that I got cheated out on?
    MatimusmaximusRungar
  • VidahrVidahr Member UncommonPosts: 115

Arterius said:

Does this game have a healthy playerbase after all these years?

Everyone boxes, that's why it's so popular. You can literally box an entire raid team, it's one of the reasons I still play for the most part.

So... there's very little actual grouping, mostly people playing by themselves or maybe 2-3 people with multiple boxes going.
  • jimmywolfjimmywolf Member UncommonPosts: 292
    it has a player base TLP ( time locked progression ) always get crowds but bots pay the bills since it more $$$ per bot. so you get a lot of bot farming and player made solo groups that kill the old EQ world, project 99 is free and has a player base that still play regularly till this day but that much more hardcore and old school.

i stop playing EQ because it went from slow grind and few button to press to endless and i mean endless button mashing with numbers that just felt to inflated, i mean things like stats ,mob hp , gold sinks, etc.

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Another gaming release on December 7th?  Are these guys tempting the karma gods or what?  Prediction: December 8th through 18th will be patch day, then they go on extended Christmas break and hope everyone forgets.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.