Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft Team Announces A Community Council To Help Gather Diverse Player Feedback | MMORPG

2»

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Tiller said:
    Djijin said:
    Tiller said:
    Djijin said:
    I have no idea where this is heading, but when I see the word "diverse", it nearly universally means my view is NOT included.

The only diverse group a developer needs to hear from, are the players. I am pretty f'ing sure I didn't get to vote for who represents my views in this community council.

What I expect, and only from the many recent examples, is that I'm about to be preached to.

So is it just about you,  or everyone? I'm confused.
    Eh? I'm guessing you don't get the reference.

I do!  YOU alone are not everyone. Everyone including you makes up everyone. If the majority of everyone doesn't align with your views, that doesn't mean its unfair or wrong, it just means you don't represent the majority of everyone else. Being louder doesn't make you the majority, it just makes you part of the vocal minority. How hard is that to understand?

Are you saying the players wanted this? I am confused now about what you are discussing. :)
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    edited November 2021
    Well Preach has responded to the council announcement.

• NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,141
    Everything is fine now, right?

*see's fire building off in the distance*

Oh, it's still not safe yet.

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    edited November 2021

POV: You're a WoW dev looking for feedback