Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New World Eclipses 900K Concurrent Players Over The Weekend As Amazon Stops New Characters On Crowde

2»

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    edited October 2021
    Scot said:

Tiller said:

I gotta say, 75% of the time I have into this game has been spent running and traveling. Travel is a sink travel that's already getting kinda old; for me anyways.

Personally I love exploring, but if you are doing the same routes again and again they need something to spice that up. Does not need to be combat, what about adding a "delivery service" quest on well used routes where you earn coin for doing trips. Players just need to feel they are doing grind for a reason.

I went to the same place 4 times for various quests spread over hours from different regions. Kept finding myself going, "oh that place again"....  Mob density is also kinda of annoying and you can be quickly overwhelmed by aggro, even worse when people drag crap tons of aggro onto you. (Strike that, that' actually hilarious at times). I found myself kiting the hell out of stuff slamming pots to heal just barely, only to get stuck on branch I can't jump over and die lol.

Maybe I'm getting old and less patient, or too used to themeparks I don't know lol. I'm sure the game will be tweaked over time, for now I'm enjoying it; until I've had enough for the day.

Scot
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• TalraekkTalraekk Member UncommonPosts: 260
    To be fair, mob density seems to be fine.  I can find what I need to.  On the other hand quest objectives requiring boss kills are much more difficult, as general mobs spawn in seconds whereas bosses spawn on 8+ minute timers, making areas very unfriendly when looking for named mobs.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]