Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Lord of the Rings Online's Brawler Class Is Back On The Test Server | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Lord of the Rings Online's Brawler Class Is Back On The Test Server | MMORPG.com

Lord of the Rings Online players are being given another chance to check out the upcoming Brawler class ahead of the November 10th launch of Fate of Gundabad thanks to Standing Stone Games opening the Bullroarer test server back up to the public.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AbimorAbimor Member RarePosts: 875
    I am really disappointed in the LI revamp what started out with so much promise is turning into a horrible new system. The main concern I have is that the currency ancient scrolls cap is just to low. I converted one level 27 li and it gave me 2500 and you cant earn more until you are back under the 10k cap so if i decon something with a high level I'm going to be at cap almost immediately. It does not seem like they are listening to feedback.
    FrodoFragins
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    Abimor said:
    I am really disappointed in the LI revamp what started out with so much promise is turning into a horrible new system. The main concern I have is that the currency ancient scrolls cap is just to low. I converted one level 27 li and it gave me 2500 and you cant earn more until you are back under the 10k cap so if i decon something with a high level I'm going to be at cap almost immediately. It does not seem like they are listening to feedback.
    Sounds like they want to get the whales to relevel LI's and buy the shortcuts.  They are not a trust, or praise, worthy company.
    Abimor said:
    Sounds like they want to get the whales to relevel LI's and buy the shortcuts.  They are not a trust, or praise, worthy company.
    I really am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but now that I have played through three betas I don't know what the point is the cap just isn't workable I couldn't see what a max lvl LI would give because most of mine are crafted and they are conveniently missing from all the guys I transferred. I'm going to transfer my champ and see what his best one breaks down into. But yeah I was naive for defending them earlier so I'll say it I was really wrong.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986

Abimor said:

Abimor said:

I really am trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but now that I have played through three betas I don't know what the point is the cap just isn't workable I couldn't see what a max lvl LI would give because most of mine are crafted and they are conveniently missing from all the guys I transferred. I'm going to transfer my champ and see what his best one breaks down into. But yeah I was naive for defending them earlier so I'll say it I was really wrong.

I think most Lotro players play for the theme and community not the trustworthiness of the cash shop practices these days.
    SovrathPirrayaAbimor[Deleted User]

Scot said:

Abimor said:

Abimor said:

I think most Lotro players play for the theme and community not the trustworthiness of the cash shop practices these days.

I play because my wife really likes it and I enjoy the story. I think warden is also one of the coolest classes for a tank that I have ever played.
    Scot