Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zenimax Aware of Elder Scrolls Online Crashing on Xbox, Fix Incoming | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited September 2021 in News & Features Discussion

imageZenimax Aware of Elder Scrolls Online Crashing on Xbox, Fix Incoming | MMORPG.com

If you're playing Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S, you may be experiencing crashing. Fortunately, it looks like Zenimax is on the case.

Read the full story here

Comments

• marcjt20marcjt20 Member UncommonPosts: 107
    Maybe it has to do with the fact the game is trash. i mean, let the trash crash.
    Kyleran
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    Interesting, a friend of mine experienced several random crashes last evening while playing and toward end of night both his wife and I crashed to desktop right as we were about to log out for the evening.

We're on the PC though so perhaps unrelated, Zenimax / Bethesda games crashing, it's just what they do so you learn to just shrug it off.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172

Kyleran said:

Interesting, a friend of mine experienced several random crashes last evening while playing and toward end of night both his wife and I crashed to desktop right as we were about to log out for the evening.

We're on the PC though so perhaps unrelated, Zenimax / Bethesda games crashing, it's just what they do so you learn to just shrug it off.

I've been having some crashes on ESO recently as well but that is that is unusual for me. I verified files after the last one and I've been free from them since. If it becomes an ongoing bother for you perhaps that would fix it.
    Kyleran