Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COE sub Reddit gets ninja'd from Caspian.

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
edited September 2021 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM
Seems there's a rule that if a sub reddit is inactive / not visited by the moderators for greater than 60 days anyone can petition to take it over, so a user named Matzy did.

First thing they did was ban all former moderators including Jeremy, who has already publically stated he will never visit the sub again.

Long time Soulbound cheerleader Malvourn actually got a temp ban on the KOE official Discord for reporting news about the takeover there.

Great to see the drama back in full force.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChroniclesOfElyria/comments/ptxxdn/open_for_business_byebye_soulbound_hello/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

UngoodBrotherMaynardDibdabsbcbully

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    That's the way the cookie crumbles.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    The very day COE was announced , i told yas all that Caspian was not worth an ounce of anyones energy ..Many did not believe me ..

And yet here we are all these later and we have people still  wasting time and energy on such a turd ..

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Wasting time and energy?  There's still several moves in play which are worth watching, at least for the entertainment factor.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Kyleran said:
    Wasting time and energy?  There's still several moves in play which are worth watching, at least for the entertainment factor.

There is nothing there worth paying attention to , there never was anything worth paying attention to ...