Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are we there yet?

rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
Took a hiatus of about 3 years and wondering where Star Citizen and Squadron 42 are now?

Last I heard there was a beta for Squadron 42 being released, how did that go?

How is it jumping to other systems now, must be good fun and a nice break over just having Stanton to fly around in.

Will the game be finished by its 10th anniversary next year?
Babuinix

Comments

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265
    edited September 2021
    3 year Hiatus lol?

Your last post here is from February and surprise surprise it's about Star Citizen lol
    Also, you've been posting daily about Star Citizen in several other forums and reddit.

Hard to let go hun?

Anyway, both Star Citizen and Squadron 42 keep on being developed.

With Frontier botching the Odyssey release for the sake of pleasing investors (still mostly negative on Steam rating, yikes) a lot of Elite players and content creators jumped into Star Citizen to have their space interiors crave fulfilled instead of doing the totally normal thing of just opening a refunds sub and bitch about Frontier ad-nauseam for the rest of their lives.  :D

Besides that, business as usual, Star Citizen keeps getting juicy updates and making millions in the process.

Rinse & Repeat. B)

Post edited by Babuinix on
    rpmcmurphyErillion
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    edited September 2021
    lol So much cope. No twitch stats?

I can safely assume that's a no to all of my questions then....

Oh dear
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Roberts Industries was admonished by a regulatory agency over deceptive advertising practices with regards to selling of concept ships, guess that counts as news.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Kyleran said:
    Roberts Industries was admonished by a regulatory agency over deceptive advertising practices with regards to selling of concept ships, guess that counts as news.

Link appreciated.  Thank you.

Have fun