Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That was fast - Mir4 AAA Blockchain MMORPG - BOOM!

13»

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Hey BCBully told me he didn't even get a warning, a email, nothing. He emailed someone in support because he thought it was a mistake, but no response.
    Just saw your endeavour (great name btw :) ) and just thought I ask, did you manage to get any reason, info, etc. about the cause?

My buddy also was banned in this recent wave of bans, also without any note, mail, warning, anything. He too believes (actually quite certain) it's uncalled, but can't get any sort of response either, since weeks.

At least CO's birthday got into the news section, so they do get the mails, just willingly don't answer.

Anyhow, it's good to see your friend is back already, I wonder whether he got an explanation for this whole issue or not, if there's even one...
    Welcome to the forums! :)
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Kyleran said:
    Wargfoot said:
    bcbully said:

AAA MMORPG lauched 4 days ago in 127 countries, Mir4

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1623660/MIR4/

I've been playing for 2 hours. Steam not needed. Install client and play. Looks great, great movement - double tripple jump. Reminds me of Black Desert of rip. 

Game first, no advertisements, free to play if you like, or PLAY TO EARN.   

LETS GO!

So basically you're here to hype crypto and block chain?
    Think I've come up with a new term for such behavior, "crypto shilling."

My kids taught me a new term regarding guys or gals looking for a romantic relationship in order to put a roof over their head.

Such people are  "Hobo Sexual"

I almost died laughing ;)
    [Deleted User]ScotKyleran

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited September 2021
    Hey BCBully told me he didn't even get a warning, a email, nothing. He emailed someone in support because he thought it was a mistake, but no response.
    Just saw your endeavour (great name btw :) ) and just thought I ask, did you manage to get any reason, info, etc. about the cause?

My buddy also was banned in this recent wave of bans, also without any note, mail, warning, anything. He too believes (actually quite certain) it's uncalled, but can't get any sort of response either, since weeks.

At least CO's birthday got into the news section, so they do get the mails, just willingly don't answer.

Anyhow, it's good to see your friend is back already, I wonder whether he got an explanation for this whole issue or not, if there's even one...
    Yes BC is back hopefully that all worked out, I must admit I have only just seen these posts, my last was a knee jerk welcome without reading. :)

Sharne said:
    Kyleran said:
    Whoops, hope I didn't cause that.

I can't honestly see how you did, wow weird, I can't see anything dodgy in any of BC's previous comments
    Had to be something outside of this thread. Can't think of anything I've read that woulda caused it. 

Unless bans roll out for extremely poor MMO recommendations now. 

In that case this might have done it cause I downloaded and played Mir4 based on his recommendation and it was pretty bad. It feels like a carbon copy of blade n soul revolution or black desert, but worse. 

Considering the rate of attrition over the past month due to bans, they might as well just shut the forums down, as soon there will be no one left with whom to converse.
    I wouldn't worry about it. Watching the site slowly dissolve since being put under the current caretakers is its own entertainment. 90% of their "articles" and reviews get absolutely 0 response or engagement. MassivelyOP is in the same position. Poor one out for Bill and Suzie, by leaving they showed exactly how much of this sites success was solely down to them vs. how much was the site itself.

A wild Zorvan says hi.
    I have concerns myself, there was that recent acquisition of the site (can't remember by who now) and you do wonder are the bans driven by them?

Anyway your 'first post' so Welcome to the Forums!
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Scot said:
    El Salvador is now going to be a test bed of the dreams of fans of cryptocurrency and blockchain. When it goes belly up have your excuses ready for why "This wasn't a real test of a country legalising Bitcoin."

Until that happens "This shows how cryptocurrency is going to take over the world", that sort of thing is how to spin it. ;)
    Sup Fam. Glad to be back. My buddy told me he was working on it can't believe it. I'm happy to be back. No explination was given. 

A lot's happened in the past couple weeks. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/08/ukraine-legalizes-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies.html
    https://www.yahoo.com/now/panama-introducing-legislation-bitcoin-legal-054123035.html

I believe Argentina is also in the process of making Bitcoin legal tender. 

Fiat is losing value by the second. 

On Topic - I sold a Zed Run horse for a 30% profit. Idk why anyone would want her. She never won a race she had one 2nd and two 3rds. Her parents were champions though. It may have ben a case of me not knowing how to race her. 

I've been looking for a long distance horse, with great average speed to maximize my return on investment. I bought two lower price horses with my profit from the last, a unnammed foal and a unnamed colt. Unnamed means they have never been raced. They both were less than 4 hours old. I nammed the colt Well-to-Do, and the fowl So Siddy. 

So Siddy was the first to race. First races are free races. She won a 1800m for about $35 in ETH. She lost the next 5. Not racing her anymore lol. Well-To-do on the other hand has won 6 out of 14 races. 2200m, 2400m, and 2650m. Total profit of around $130 in ETH. Long didtance racer with damn good speed and a 230% ROI (Winnings over Entry). He is the fourth horse I've bought. I get chills watching the big fella run. 

Kyleran
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

Is your freind @GeezerGamer? If so I'll get my friend to see what he can do.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • PoorOld_GamerGentPoorOld_GamerGent Member UncommonPosts: 25
    bcbully said:
    Is your freind @GeezerGamer? If so I'll get my friend to see what he can do.
    Nope (was banned too? The list just gets longer and longer...)
    Tried to follow your blockchain-like convention with the initials  :)  it's P,o, _g, and g.
    bcbully said:
    No explination was given.
    That's unfortunate to hear, pretty much that's the only thing I... cough, my buddy cares about at this point.
    Really want to see what's their reasoning behind the ban, but I'm sure they will never admit it was unfounded, or a mistake.

Anyhow, thanks for the reply and I'm glad your case is solved, even if without an actual answer.
  • JaydaHoodJaydaHood Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    I get trying to highlight successes in the crypto/blockchain gaming space,  sure a game with 65% negative reviews