Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeons & Dragons Online Receives New Monsters, Systems, and More | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited August 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageDungeons & Dragons Online Receives New Monsters, Systems, and More | MMORPG.com

Dungeons & Dragons Online has received its latest content update called Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh which brings a new monsters into the mix alongside new systems and more. We've got the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MargraveMargrave Member RarePosts: 1,362
    OMG!

It's Frogloks and Guk!!!!!

Haven't seen you guys in years!
    UngoodScotValdheimseraphis79cheyane
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532

Margrave said:

OMG!

It's Frogloks and Guk!!!!!

Haven't seen you guys in years!

Damn they did add in frogloks
    Valdheim
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• ValdheimValdheim Member RarePosts: 614
    I am tempted to revisit this one
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    Last tim ei tryed it then it had his wierd lag..like the monsters and ur character was skating on soap !

Last tim ei tryed it then it had his wierd lag..like the monsters and ur character was skating on soap !
    Weird lag is a Game Feature, but also make sure you were not on some kind of slick surface.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I'm surprised they keep pouring money into DDO and LoTRO...I guess its just cheaper than making a new game.
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    edited August 2021
    I'm surprised they keep pouring money into DDO and LoTRO...I guess its just cheaper than making a new game.
    Making a new game IS a major undertaking and much more expensive, Plus they're still making money.

https://ddoplayers.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/EG7-Investor-Presentation-Dec-2020-Acquires-Daybreak-Games-page0015.jpg
    Post edited by Nebless on
    UngoodSovrath

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172

Where else would the provider of these games pour their money other than what they derive profit from.

Where else would the provider of these games pour their money other than what they derive profit from.
    TBH, given some of the things I have read on gaming sites, they pour their money into everything from, Hookers and Blow to Failed New reeditions of their Flagship game.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Haha Frogloks are awesome.
    Ungood
    Chamber of Chains
    Well... 

Got back to playing a little DDO, seems they broke ADQ again, and somehow lost the NPC for Tower of Frost. Can't want to discover what else they messed up.