Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

These Are Your Bless Unleashed Founders Packs | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageThese Are Your Bless Unleashed Founders Packs | MMORPG.com

Ahead of its August 6 launch, the Bless Unleashed team have revealed the Founders Pack available now for purchase if you're so inclined. Read on for details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DattelisDattelis Member RarePosts: 1,458
    I hope whoever plays this has fun. I personally keep forgetting about this title until an article appears but hopefully no one else is like me, otherwise the population might be rough. But it'll also be f2p, so never know.
  • koyutakotakoyutakota Member UncommonPosts: 24
    the game at its core combat wise i never had an issue with but for me being that classes are race locked and having to buy inventory space because most drops you get are useful for something be it crafting upgrading or cooking not to mention that items have stack limits and not all have the same so any extra items just takes up more inventory space. you can earn invent space in game but really not feeling the whole easter egg hunting for them if i remember correctly you need 5 scraps to make 1 slot and the pieces of scrap are hidden in chests out in the world. id play it again if i can find an active guild cuz the game is way better when playing in a group
  • sweetdreamssweetdreams Member UncommonPosts: 190
    How long until this game fails too? It plays worse than the original Bless. It's a console mmo ported to pc. Yuck
    McSleaz
  • NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    If you pay money to this game, you're whats wrong with the MMORPG community.
    McSleazGodeauzevni78LTBK
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    Is this different than the other Blessed Unleashed game that was released a couple of years ago?
  • WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    edited July 2021
    Rinswind89RoinLTBK
  • lotrlorelotrlore Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff, Member RarePosts: 561
    Is this different than the other Blessed Unleashed game that was released a couple of years ago?
    It is largely, though they have done a lot of work making the UI and the game feel good and work naturally on PC. We'll have a review of the MMO after launch for our full thoughts and comparison to the Unleashed version released a couple years ago.
    sschruppultimateduckv_Ve
  • sschruppsschrupp Member UncommonPosts: 684
    I enjoyed what little time I had playing in the tests. With all the other new and soon to be released MMOs around, Blessed Unleashed might not get much of my time though. Too many fun games, nowhere near enough time to play them all.
  • Morgenes83Morgenes83 Member UncommonPosts: 286
    This game is going to die between SOLO and Elyon for Asia MMORPG fans, New World in general and latest if Lost Ark releases.
    2021 isn't the year to release a semi good MMO as the competition is to high this year.
    NeoyoshiRoin

1997 Meridian 59 'til 2019 ESO 

Waiting for Camelot Unchained & Pantheon

• Big.Daddy.SamediBig.Daddy.Samedi Member UncommonPosts: 409
    This company should not receive a dime from anyone after Bless Online.
    They got their founders packs once already, now you shuffle assets and release an |Unleashed| game and so you get to ask for it again. PFFT 
    LTBK

• NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,141
    edited July 2021
    NO

We already went through this once with Bless Online, we all paid for Founders Packs; and the game just shut down.

They have some nerve to even offer founders packs at all considering this game's backstory and development history.
    RoinSabbyth

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • NeoyoshiNeoyoshi Member RarePosts: 1,141

This game is going to die between SOLO and Elyon for Asia MMORPG fans, New World in general and latest if Lost Ark releases.
    2021 isn't the year to release a semi good MMO as the competition is to high this year.

Yep, New World and Lost Ark are clearly the two new releases that are going to dominate the market.

That's not even considering the explosive influx FFXIV has gotten in new players and the Endwalker hype train- games like Bless, SOLO and Elyon and going to just be buried and left for dead by the end of the 3rd quarter and beginning of the Q4
    Roin

Fishing on Gilgamesh since 2013
  • KirtisKirtis Member UncommonPosts: 39
    SCAM ALERT!!!!

They took assets from original Bless, trimmed it of all most interesting mechanics and features, to name only a few that I enjoyed in previous versions: pet taming system, turban hunting, instanced World Boss fight, Castra Valley sieges; and ported this blunt, stripped of any uniqueness result to console couple years ago. Then ported that already impaired creature back to PC, making it even worse and less playable...

Don't fall to nonsense "This is another game", "This is another developer". NO and NO. As I wrote above, it's the weaker and way more limited version of the same game with same assets, same models, same world, just suppressed, shorter story line, without original rivalry of two opposing factions that were present in original game and without some mechanics that were fun in their ideas but were poorly implemented technically and thus caused performance issues, so instead on using their time (almost ten years) they just stripped game of those trouble makers.

This is their eighth (yes, yes you did not misread EIGHTH!!!) attempt to sell the same product (they even shamelessly mock players calling their studio "Round 8") for highly inflated price at their cash grab shop full of P2W items (mounts (that make you faster giving unfair advantage over others), bag space expansions (with original inventory intentionally being incapable to hold resources and gear items, thus giving indisputable advantage over F2P players), teleportation discounts (that let go through questing way faster, and questing includes a lot of travel), not even mentioning direct sales of cash shop currency... and these things are only those that are seen in a founder packs... no doubt cash shop itself will have more surprises. And no, these are not "convenience goods" as they'll be introduced and defended - they are P2W. Time is most valuable asset in this game - the faster you progress, the sooner you'll get hands on most valuable content and will be able to control the flow of most valuable resources as well as prevent others from accessing them.

Their previous launches all used the same cash grab scheme: releasing unfinished product full of bugs, lag and with other flaws, promising "a lot of new content, like new lands, classes, races to come in future" (which newer have been actually released over those all 8 attempts that now last about a decade). "Release" comes always with pricey "Founder's packs" that are never refunded when game flips and closes within half year to one and half at max...

DON'T FALL INTO THIS SCAM CAMPAIGN AGAIN!!! at least don't buy any of their founder packs and don't spend money in their cash shop for at least half the year (you'll see how the game progresses [or rather digresses] within that period of time) or if you'll do, don't complain later- you had multiple warnings from all possible sources, not only me, here...
    Asm0deusGodeau
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    edited July 2021
    lotrlore said:
    It is largely, though they have done a lot of work making the UI and the game feel good and work naturally on PC. We'll have a review of the MMO after launch for our full thoughts and comparison to the Unleashed version released a couple years ago.
    Seems there is always a reason to re-release this game. Globally, this game has released over 2 dozen times. There is no other reason then to milk people of money at this point. "It's dead Jim" 
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    edited July 2021
    Zegaloth said:
    Another remake is coming out on this same day. The Suicide Squad movie by James Gunn. I have a feeling it will be received better than this game will.

I have already played it when it launched on Xbox One, and while I thought it was better than Bless Online, it just felt like a really generic game, and as a result I stopped playing about about 2 weeks.

Hopefully it can find an audience to keep the lights on. It is obviously doing well enough on consoles that they decided to invest in it on PC.
    They could also just be releasing it on PC so that they can cash in on founders packs and initial purchased before shutting it down.

Once you have an MMO, it can be profitable to launch it to additional platforms/regions with the intention to cash in on hype and then kill it.

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172

If you pay money to this game, you're whats wrong with the MMORPG community.

So long as those paying into the game feel their money well spent they are doing nothing wrong whatsoever. They are not obliged to deny their enjoyment for an implied commonality of view among the MMORPG community that doesn't even exist.

Nanfoodle said:

lotrlore said:

Seems there is always a reason to re-release this game. Globally, this game has released over 2 dozen times. There is no other reason then to milk people of money at this point. "It's dead Jim" 

Profit is the reason businesses do anything, so yes they are obviously seeking it. But, at least one can play the game at length this time around at no cost to adequately determine if it merits some coin. With that I feel it worth a try to those inclined rather than the reflexive dismissing out-of-hand many seem prone to.
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

Nanfoodle said:

lotrlore said:

Profit is the reason businesses do anything, so yes they are obviously seeking it. But, at least one can play the game at length this time around at no cost to adequately determine if it merits some coin. With that I feel it worth a try to those inclined rather than the reflexive dismissing out-of-hand many seem prone to.
    Imho after what they previously pulled with Bless, it's worth testing if and only if they manage to score good reviews.

They fooled us once, it's shame on them. If we let them fool us second time, it's shame on us.

Vrika said:

Nanfoodle said:

lotrlore said:

Imho after what they previously pulled with Bless, it's worth testing if and only if they manage to score good reviews.

They fooled us once, it's shame on them. If we let them fool us second time, it's shame on us.

I've generally found reviews to be useless as indicators as to whether or not I'd like something as the judgments made are based on standards other than my own.

Direct experience when possible is a far better indicator.

There is nothing to be fooled with as this version of the game has no required up front cost to explore it at one's leisure to determine if it merits expenditure.
  • goobsnewsgoobsnews Member UncommonPosts: 220
    Ah, I remember when ser medieval and all the other shills for dollars hyped up the one a couple years back, what a disaster. This one will be no different, I have no pity for the people who buy this one after the last one got pushed out.
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,838
    I'm not normally a fan of "buyer beware" as a sentiment. But you know what, if you fall for the third (?) launch of this game, you deserve to be duped.