Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lazy Peon takes on Crowfall

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 13,752

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Gdemami

Comments

• tzervotzervo Member EpicPosts: 1,581
    edited July 22
    His rant on the crow thing is silly and annoying when multiple NPE quests tells him to bind to a statue and the UI literally tells him to press F to return to the statue and skip the travelling back. He is not that wrong about the rest.

Edit: actually he got many things wrong.
    Post edited by tzervo on
    YashaXUngood
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 13,752
    edited July 21
    tzervo said:
    His rant on the crow thing is silly and annoying when multiple NPE quests tells him to bind to a statue and the UI literally tells him to press F to return to the statue and skip the travelling back. He is not that wrong about the rest.
    Yeah but his running around an empty server is down right scary.  I just skimmed it.  I guess he plays EU
    Post edited by Slapshot1188 on
    GdemamiYashaX

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 2,922
    Wow, that was brutal. "I am literally this game's core audience, and I cannot think of a single reason to play this game." 

Also interesting how he went in there thinking this was a faction vs faction game, only to find it has no FvF server.
    tzervo
  • UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,064
    A guy whos recent videos include Astellia and Phantasy Star Online saying that he's crowfalls target audience. Huge yikes.
    Ungood
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 13,752
    YashaX said:
    Wow, that was brutal. "I am literally this game's core audience, and I cannot think of a single reason to play this game." 

Also interesting how he went in there thinking this was a faction vs faction game, only to find it has no FvF server.
    Because it was billed from day one as a 3 way faction game as one ruleset and also a 5-12 way faction game as another.  To launch with neither was ridiculous.
    Kyleran

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 5,983
    tzervo said:
    I watched a few of his videos, I really don't understand how this guy has a following.
    tzervoKyleran
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.
  • tzervotzervo Member EpicPosts: 1,581
    Ungood said:
    tzervo said:
    I watched a few of his videos, I really don't understand how this guy has a following.
    He is usually funny. His videos have a nice format. But he is very sloppy and gets many things wrong. Personally I do not put any value in his reviews.
    Ungood
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 38,156
    tzervo said:
    Ungood said:
    tzervo said:
    He is usually funny. His videos have a nice format. But he is very sloppy and gets many things wrong. Personally I do not put any value in his reviews.
    I was wondering if this guy was still relevant, he seems so 2017.

Ungood

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing ESO - Blackwood at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Mars_OMGMars_OMG Member EpicPosts: 3,594
    - abandoning social media could possibly save the world.  
    #RestoreTheSnyderVerse