Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile: Expedition Announced, Coming July 23rd To PC | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited July 2021 in Videos Discussion

imagePath of Exile: Expedition Announced, Coming July 23rd To PC | MMORPG.com

Path of Exile's next expansion has been revealed. Called Expedition, the ARPG brings with it new gameplay, NPC traders, base item types and more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004
    I'll play it then lose interest in a week due to already played the game alot of times before.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047

aivarioha said:

Don't support this shit company behind the game. They showed their true colors 3 months ago.

Can you elaborate?
  • ElderknightElderknight Member UncommonPosts: 322
    Poe is awesome and so is the company
    Valdheim
  • angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

aivarioha said:

Don't support this shit company behind the game. They showed their true colors 3 months ago.

Can you elaborate?

They let streamers jump the queue at the start of a new season while other people would get in and get kicked back out and back to the queue of thousands. So the streamers got a huge head start in collecting gear/currency/etc
    IceAgeUtinniValdheim
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,381
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they acknowledge that was an error, and promised to not do it again?  Guess we will see in a week or so.  

And as game company sins go, that doesn't rise too high in my measure.
    Valdheim

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• hupahupa Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Holy nerfbat.
  • AlexanderVendiAlexanderVendi Member UncommonPosts: 373
    That's allot of new skills... pretty cool!
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898
    Nothing in this update seems appealing to me.  More tedious story leveling, massive nerfs throughout and placing bombs before fighting the league mechanic.  I have a feeling their retention next league will be even worse than this one.
    Areteo
  • BoltonsquadBoltonsquad Member UncommonPosts: 403

aivarioha said:

Can you elaborate?

They let streamers jump the queue at the start of a new season while other people would get in and get kicked back out and back to the queue of thousands. So the streamers got a huge head start in collecting gear/currency/etc

They already apologised for their mistake which is fair enough in my eyes, I've played the game since Alpha only missing 1 league due to a holiday and rarely been disappointed.
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,898

aivarioha said:

Can you elaborate?

They already apologised for their mistake which is fair enough in my eyes, I've played the game since Alpha only missing 1 league due to a holiday and rarely been disappointed.
    The one thing I never saw them address was whether or not they've ever boosted streamers drop rates at any time.  I be early on Chris did to see the reaction.