Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Unleashed PC Is Coming August 6th | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageBless Unleashed PC Is Coming August 6th | MMORPG.com

Bless Unleashed's PC version has a release date, with the upcoming MMORPG hitting PC on August 6th.

Read the full story here

Comments

• urriel1970urriel1970 Member UncommonPosts: 120
    this is there last chance...this fails..shut it down.
    GamePlay4U
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    I thought this released a while ago?
  • retiredmjretiredmj Member UncommonPosts: 160

mcrippins said:

It's been released like 3 times. Big hype release on PC game shut down and decided to reboot as "unleashed" and up until now has only been available for consoles. It's gawd awful on consoles and is 100% going to be DOA especially with other games that people care about releasing now
    mcrippinsScot
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    This game should be labeled "The Undead of MMOs" No matter how many times it fails and it dies, it keeps coming back.
    Dhampir
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    edited June 2021

retiredmj said:

mcrippins said:

It's been released like 3 times. Big hype release on PC game shut down and decided to reboot as "unleashed" and up until now has only been available for consoles. It's gawd awful on consoles and is 100% going to be DOA especially with other games that people care about releasing now

Globally its had over 25 failed launches. If I remember right.
    Roinlolok21
  • iicecubeiicecube Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Yes its failed a range of times, then revived again with different "bless" nickname stamp on it.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Nanfoodle said:

retiredmj said:

mcrippins said:

Globally its had over 25 failed launches. If I remember right.

soooo 26 time is the charm?

unlikely lol
    NanfoodleRoinlolok21
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • DeathtognomesDeathtognomes Member UncommonPosts: 155
    if only there was a list of what was changed since the last release.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Lets not forget that they have a mobile version as well.....because of course they do....
  • olepiolepi Member EpicPosts: 2,829
    Coming soon(tm): Bless unleashed uncut Pro Gold version.
    Roin

------------
    2024: 47 years on the Net.

• AndrewGoatAndrewGoat Member UncommonPosts: 160
    Oh thank goodness this banger of a game is coming out right before New World, just in case we need a fall back game.
    Noxias
  • Wizzurah84Wizzurah84 Member UncommonPosts: 49
    This and solo was the only option for this summer oh my god what an awful options...
    Fortunatelly I'll spend my time on Aion Classic which is starting next wednesday.
    Still wait for Elyon, New world and Ashes of Creations. Thats all
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    I can't wait to play it!! NOT!!!!
    lolok21

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• finnelhirfinnelhir Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Game isnt Bless Online, i can say from a former bless online player and a beta player. The only complain is: game still feel like a console port.
    lolok21
    Dude..where is my booze? 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited June 2021
    Well a bit of a lazy article not much information at all but then again Neowiz has been a constant partner here for a long time so they like to throw anything at us.
    What gamers NEED to know is what are these new games going to offer us to warrant taking a look?

if all these mmorpgs are going to do is give us the exact same experience with a new skin,then why bother?

It is like you buy this new Corvette in 2020 then in 2021 some no name manufacturer says "hey buy our Corvette knockoff in 2021".I'd be like how about NO i already have a Corvette why do i want to spend more money on your knockoff?

You can't just create some world,jot down some npcs add in quests,raids,dungeons,loot and say here we have this NEW GAME !!.NO it is not new what so ever,it is simply a reskin and nothing more.

I KNOW what type of mmorpg can be made so studios had better deliver it or I can't be bothered with their knockoff reskins.

lolok21

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• sanibak3asanibak3a Member UncommonPosts: 10
    I can't wait for them to announce the release of Bless Classic.
    Roin
  • SalmonManSalmonMan Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Waiting for Bless Remastered.
    Roin
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    mcrippins said:

A different version was released as a b2p game. This is a revamped f2p version of the game, first introduced on consoles. There was actually some positive talk about it from console players at the time.

I tried it myself during the first weekend this version was available on PC, While it performed better than accounts I have read about the earlier b2p version (which I didn't personally try) there were many negative aspects to the game.

One glaring issue as that some elements of the interface were not at all PC friendly, even in such things such as character creation, when it should have been quite simple. Aside from the numerous issues, much of the game felt bland and didn't excite me, at least as far as I got which wasn't very admittedly.

Though developer claimed improvements happened since then, I haven't bothered to check if things are any better as I found the game less interesting to me than what I already play.
    Scot
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,985
    I'll be back!
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Mars_OMG said:

Better then nothing xD 

Is it really though?

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    Roin said:

Mars_OMG said:

Better then nothing xD 

Is it really though?

Maybe.

Play nothing for a year and then give Bless Unleashed a try and let us know.
  • koyutakotakoyutakota Member UncommonPosts: 24
    i still want to know if the classes are still race locked. it was something people been asking for to be removed since it launched on xbox being that the original game before the remake/reboot there was no race locks on classes
  • ashiru_1978ashiru_1978 Member RarePosts: 818
    The main problems I find with the game are:

1. There is some purple filter or tint that's all over the game, it makes the sky purple, it makes the grass purple, it makes everything slightly purple. They should remove that filter or replace it with one that makes the sky azure blue and the grass lush green, so it looks like this:

https://i.imgur.com/sJ6olc4.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/YuUsucj.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/us58AMl.jpg

In these screenshots you can see how bright and "juicy" the colors look. They look inviting, vibrant, it draws you in to want to join that world and enjoy it. This is what Bless Unleashed should look like, not that purple-tinted vomit that it currently is. Even and old game like Vanilla World of Warcraft from 2004 that has a very outdated engine and graphics puts Bless Online to shame, because of how well the colors are chosen to be bright and vibrant and to never age with time. Vanilla WoW is 17 years old and it still looks better than Bless Unleashed.

2. There are invisible walls all around the world. And the world is most definitely NOT an open world. The way that these invisible walls surround it, it looks like a series of tunnels all interconnected. One time I was standing on a ledge that was about 50cm tall and I wanted to jump over so I can save time, turns out, my character hit an invisible wall when attempting to jump and I was forced to walk all the way around, which was like 20m and I wasted more time, because of the stupid invisible walls that the game has.

These invisible walls need to be removed.

3. The combat is very janky and completely random. I was playing Warrior and Mage and my main abilities were cast by using LMB, occasionally, as I am spamming LMB, on the screen would pop up an icon that looks like the RMB. Obviously, it signifies that I should now be spamming the RMB, then just as it suddenly appears for no particular reason, it disappears and I'm back to spamming LMB for my attacks.

The combat is probably one of the most boring and poorly designed combats in an MMORPG I've seen between 2006 (when I started paying MMORPGs) and 2021. This randomness aspect means that the player does not have any control over the combat and things just happen whenever the game feels like it and the player should be instead abiding to the game's random whims. This is absolutely unacceptable and should not be in the final version of the game.

The game can't release in it's current stage:

- being an ugly purple-colored mess
    - having complete movement restriction due to invisible walls (might as well make it a single player RPG, it will be more acceptable with such as small, non-open world)
    - combat which is not based on a player's skill but pure RNG and luck and all the "skill" required from the player
  • GamePlay4UGamePlay4U Member UncommonPosts: 39
    I don't see this article list what Bless Unleashed's server shutdown date is?
  • samooryesordsamooryesord Member UncommonPosts: 98
    This game has no future. Absolutely no soul. It's just an empty world with random lifeless npcs to run errands for. Don't waste your time.

Source: I've played almost every beta, hoping.