Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adventurer Game Pack $199.99

BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
edited June 2021 in Crowfall
Is the only pack that will retain some value if the game ends up going FTP like @Scorchien says.

Adventurer pack gives both the highest cost home + highest cost parcel land + other things like credit and more extras that you/we can keep forever. If CF goes ftp then the entry cost value part of every pack becomes $0. The only pack that is worth the money spent on it IMO is the $199.99 Adventurer Game Pack.

My experience with Albion Online as someone who purchased all the founder packs was that after FTP the only one that didn't lose value almost completely was the most expensive one that included the unique house. The lower cost packs for this game with extras costing a few bucks of value for all the extras are basically all entry fee packs.

So if you want to play right away and don't care that the value of the entry you paid will be reduced to $0 if the game ever goes FTP get the cheapest $39.99 pack. If you want to be able to keep a majority of what you paid for in terms of % vs amount spent then the $199.99 pack is really the only option that is worth it. If the game goes ftp the entry fee packs lose majority % value vs $199.99 keeps at least 50-60% value. That to me = best value.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts for those wondering which pack to buy while taking into consideration if the game will eventually go FTP.
I'm also not affiliated with this company at all and plan to purchase one of these $199.99 packs myself sometime before launch.
[Deleted User]

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180
    You would rather “lose” around $100 than $40? 
    LynxJSA

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Greatness said:
    You would rather “lose” around $100 than $40? 

The value they have set for the extras included like the manor house and shire parcel end up being more than the entire Adventurer pack just for those two items. The 50-60% is what I think the contents of the pack is worth.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430
    If you can afford it, and it makes you happy. The question is whether crowfall is gonna last long enough to justify the expense.  I'm gonna be playing and bought myself a little house, but crowfall is a very niche game.  I'm hoping for it's success, but ATM, it's kinda iffy IMO on whether it has the chops to succeed.
    [Deleted User]

I self identify as a monkey.