Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solasta: Crown of the Magister 1.0 Launches Today | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2021 in Videos Discussion

imageSolasta: Crown of the Magister 1.0 Launches Today | MMORPG.com

Solasta: Crown of the Magister is exiting Early Access today with their Version 1.0 launch. Where can you buy it? How much will it cost? We've got the details.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Tried twice to watch Cohh streaming it but just couldn't,it looks like a dated game engine/design and just not fun at all.

Looks like a low budget game to me.

I doubt Cohh even likes it but he always puts on the game face because he gets th e ames for free and might even be getting some kickback for streaming it.

What is real funny is that in the last week i am seeing ALL fo the exact same games being advertised everywhere i go.So you can really see how marketing makes sure these games are shoved in our faces so they become more noticed than any of the other game releases.

Even funnier yet is that i have already seen all i needed to on everyone of these recent games elsewhere BEFORE this site,so i guess studios and marketing firms seem to cater to this site last on the list.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RelampagoRelampago Member UncommonPosts: 445
    As someone who has been playing CRPG's since their inception this one is a keeper. Gameplay mechanics have a ton of depth and there are new systems that i hope future CRPG's adopt like the scavengers.

Overall due to the quality of the game i am very happy i kickstarted it. However i am a little fussed that it was day 1 gamepass after i spent the money.
    blamo2000
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130

Relampago said:

As someone who has been playing CRPG's since their inception this one is a keeper. Gameplay mechanics have a ton of depth and there are new systems that i hope future CRPG's adopt like the scavengers.

Overall due to the quality of the game i am very happy i kickstarted it. However i am a little fussed that it was day 1 gamepass after i spent the money.

These types of games, where I can create my own party, are so rare they are the only ones I go out of my way to spend as much money on as a can to help ensure they keep being made.

I am not a big fan of 5e, but it isn't so bad in Solasta. It really does a good job in highlighting 5e's strengths.

I also like how they give party members a lot of personality even if you create your own party. This is way better than recruitable emos I am expected to switch out all the time to complete all content.
    Iselin[Deleted User]
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064

Wizardry said:

Tried twice to watch Cohh streaming it but just couldn't,it looks like a dated game engine/design and just not fun at all.

Looks like a low budget game to me.

I doubt Cohh even likes it but he always puts on the game face because he gets th e ames for free and might even be getting some kickback for streaming it.

What is real funny is that in the last week i am seeing ALL fo the exact same games being advertised everywhere i go.So you can really see how marketing makes sure these games are shoved in our faces so they become more noticed than any of the other game releases.

Even funnier yet is that i have already seen all i needed to on everyone of these recent games elsewhere BEFORE this site,so i guess studios and marketing firms seem to cater to this site last on the list.

Is there a game you actually like?
    [Deleted User]
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!