Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Microsoft to Hold Xbox+Bethesda Joint Conference Soon | MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599

imageMicrosoft to Hold Xbox+Bethesda Joint Conference Soon | MMORPG.com

Microsoft is going to host a joint Xbox+Bethesda conference in a few weeks, according to Matt Booty from Xbox Game Studios.

Read the full story here

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Horse mouth pls
  • KratierKratier Member RarePosts: 626
    terrible journalists went after and attacked peter molyneux for being ambitious and called him a sociopath and a liar and shit,
    phil spencer has sold so many more lies than peter did.
    how many times did phil spencer sit on front stage and promise something , then cancel it, or promote something then abandon it, like xbone, kinect, all those cancelled exclusives.
    Giant bomb used to have phil spencer as a guest, and you could tell he was just lying every second possible, to further the xbox brand.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    When i used to visit Eb games frequently,many years ago i used to usually head straight for the Microsoft area.
    Now i couldn't care less what Microsoft is saying or selling.

That is the thing with pretty much anything in life,for years we are naive and know little about the brands we support.

I now wish i never gave Microsoft a single dollar and most certainly glad i never paid for any Windows.The way they handle W10 is a joke,it is no wonder they allowed us to get it for free.

I can't imagine any sane mind going to watch some business advertise it's product,media yeah i get it but even still it is just two entities getting ready to coerce and BS us into buying crappy games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,991
    Journalism 101 there from Jason, you don't have to actually have a clue about what's going on you just raise the issue on social media. If the organisation/person does not shut the issue down then it must be true; this is all about impressions, giving the impression something is true makes it true even if it is not. Now Jason may have a lead on this, but the thing about this form of "journalism" that works so well on social media is you don't have to. You fish for an reaction and see what happens.